1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jon Hoagland Passes Away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dennis DeVault, Dec 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

It is with great sadness that I am telling everyone that we have lost another trapshooter, Jon Hoaglad from Utah. Jon was a good friend and we spent several weeks together over the last 2 years and kept in touch through many e-mails. His son Cody e-mailed me yesterday but I was out of the office until this morning. Cody is going to forward funeral arrangements to me later today and I will post them. Cody did not tell me the cause of death only that his dad's pain is gone. I will miss you Jon and ask for prayers to the family.

Dennis DeVault

2. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

I shot with Jon often, he will be missed, as he always had a joke or two, and seemed to keep shooting as it should be, a game to have fun with. Bruce

3. Dennis DeVault

A message for Jon's son Cory
    Thank you for all who came to see my dad, he knew when you where there, he loved all his friends and knew he was loved.
    Funeral services will be held on tuesday december 18 2007 at 11 am at the hobble creek stake center, 558 south 600 east springville, ut. family and friends may call on monday evening december 17th from 6pm-8pm at walker mortuary 187 s main in spanish fork, or on tuesday morning at the church from 9:45 to 10:45 am prior to services. interment will be at springville evergreen cemetery

Dennis DeVault

4. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Dennis;

I graduated from high school in 1959 with a Jon Hoagland in southwestern Wisconsin. Could your friend be the same person?

Rollin

5. Dennis DeVault

Rowland,

AS for as I know he has lived in the west all of his life.

Dennis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.