1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jon Hall case F/S--holds 2 Autos or pumps

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by boomer, Mar 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

A red Jon Hall case with black lining in very nice shape. A few scuff marks, but no cracks. Exc. hardware and clean inside. Hold a pair of autos or pumps--one on each side. You could use it for O/U's too, if you packed them properly. $115 delivered in the lower 48. Email me or call Bill @6099-658-7739. SOLD!

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bommer ok I don't really need it but I bought a deal on one from afriend for what he paid for it but even though this one is higher priced than what I bought it is still a bargin because I love the compact version of what one can do for a combo gun even with an extra barrel.

Any way like i said I don't reallym need it but today is Monday and if you haven't sold it by Tuesday Morning then email me and I will send you the money however you want it sent because these John Hall Cases are great and also so compact that is what I like about them.

Ok after Tuesday Morning at 7 A.M. and no buyers then send it to me and I posted my email address above and like I said I will send what ever payment you want.

I think even some of the others on here would back me up as far as paying for something that I promesied that I would.

Foghorn220

3. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sold 5 minutes after posting. Thank you all for your interest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.