1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Jolleytrapshooter, Congrats on 1st 50 str8

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Way to go Jolleytrapshooter

What was it in Trap or Skeet
    Fog

2. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

That's some fine shooting their, I hope they got your hat on this one or on your first 25. Enjoy the moment and celebrate. You deserve it. Congrats again, I think we will be seeing the big one on here soon. Won't jinks you by saying the number. Break-em all. Jeff

3. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

Thanks, I've been meaning to post a thread with the picture, but have been out doing other stuff and hadn't gotten around to it yet. So here it is, the 50 straight was kind of an odd one, but the first 25 was from the 21 and the second 25 was from the 16. The hat says "First 25 Straight" because I originally shot my first 25 last year, but never had a hat for them to shoot, well I brought a hat on Tuesday, and ended up shooting a 50. They started pushing and pushing saying they'd take my pants if I didn't have a hat (LOL), so I grabbed the hat and they all tried to hit it (didn't even get the pheasant, LOL). So, here is the picture...<BR><BR>
    [​IMG]

-Jollytrapshooter

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Jollytrapshooter

I don't think I would turn my back on your friends by the looks of the cap it looks like they are the type to shoot you in the A##.

L.O.L.

Just kidding

Well it looks like when you learn to break them from the 21 then the 16's was a give me.

Good Shooting.

Foggy

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!! What a cool hat to be all shot up, though. Of course, I'm partial to pheasants for some odd reason...

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I'm partial to Pheasants also, they taste like chicken if made right ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. Jollytrapshooter

Jollytrapshooter Member

HAHA, thanks Foggy. I have to watch what they're doing pretty much ANY time I turn my back, they're bound to do something, LOL. I plan on going to some registered shoots soon, and I'll be starting on the 20 yard line, so I don't think I'll have much of a problem there.

-Jollytrapshooter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.