1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joke Time

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by CalvinMD, Apr 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

The real joke today is happening at the polls in Pa. The results are surely a punchline to a not so funny joke...that just happens to be on us

2. chessney

chessney TS Member

Calvin, I just left the poll.They said the poll turnout was quite low. Maybe people are sick of all the hoopla thats been going on here in Pa. the last week. I know I am...Ziggy

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I was able to walk right in to tmy polling place and use a voting machine with no wait. I haven't heard any news, so I don't know what turnout is like.

Ed

4. jackmitch

jackmitch TS Member

the animal control officer gets a call from a pannicked citizen about a bobcat that chased the citizen into the house and is waiting in a tree for him. the officer says no problem i'll be right over. upon arriving the officer had a long stick, a weiner dog, and a shotgun. he explained that he would go up in the tree and knock the cat out of the tree and the dog would immediately grab the the cat by the testicles and then he would put it in a cage and haul it away. the citizen then asks so whats the shotgun for. the officer replied that if he fell out of the tree first the citizen was to shoot the dog.jackmitch

5. nipper

nipper TS Member

come on folks no one can afford to drive to the poll

bill

6. hairy

hairy TS Member

7. trpshtr2001

trpshtr2001 TS Member

Good one hairy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.