1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

joke time (dony know if it's old or not)

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jeffprigge, Aug 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

A husband and wife came for counseling after 20 years of marriage. When asked
    what the problem was, the wife went into a passionate, painful tirade listing
    every problem they had ever had in the 20 years they had been married. She went
    on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling
    unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured
    over the course of their marriage. Finally, after allowing this to go on for a
    sufficient length of time, the male therapist got up, walked around the desk,
    and after asking the wife to stand, embraced and kissed her passionately as her
    husband watched with a raised eyebrow. The woman shut up and quietly sat down
    as though in a daze. The therapist turned to the husband and said, 'This is what
    your wife needs at least three times a week. Can you do this?' The husband
    thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and
    Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I trapshoot.

2. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

If the joke here is that you're posting the same old joke that Mengwe posted yesterday - sort of Monte Python humor- then it's funny.

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

The squad had just finished shooting the second station and were moving, a funeral procession started to pass by on the street one of ths shooters stopped dead and took his hat off and placed it over his heart till the procesion passed. One of the other shooters was touched and said to the fellow "that was very considerate I'm impressed". The fellow responded," it's the least I could do we were married for thiry years".

4. Juno

Juno TS Member

Never heard that joke told that way, bruce. I like your version.

5. chessney

chessney TS Member

Caution: Posting jokes will likely get you kicked off this site!!!...Mengwe RIP....WTF....Ziggy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.