1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joke: Marriage Seminar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by W.P.T., Dec 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I had to go for Marriage counsiling many years ago as ordered by the court ...
    I walked in and got introduced to the MC and after she laid out her entire back ground, education, and so forth Blah, blah, blah ... She asked if anyone had any questions, I stood up and asked her if she was married (didn't see a ring), she said that she was not ... I asked her if she ever was married and she responded that she had been but that was not what we are here to discuss ... I asked if I might make a comment and she said yes but I will have to make it fast so we can get started ... I stated that she couldn't save her marriage but she was in a postion to fix the one I am in and she didn't know anything other than what she had been told which was probably half bullshit and that I would pass, but thankyou ...

When I got back in front of the Judge I noticed he had a report that appeared to be about 10 pages long that he was reading ... He must of got tired of reading and asked me what I have to say for myself ..? I explained what happened and that I was not comfortable dealing with a person who couldn't save her marriage but professed to be able to save mine ... He than looked at the Counsilor and asked if what I said was true, she responded that it was but she had a job to do and her marriage was not in question ... The Judge looked back at me and ripped the report up stating that he could see my point and we went on to get divorced, no more counsiling ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

And remember...they want to run your healthcare, too...