1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joke for the day...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, Jul 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

A guy traveling through Mexico on vacation lost his wallet and all of his identification. Cutting his trip short, he attempted to make his way home but was stopped by the U.S. Customs Agent at the border.

"May I see your identification, please?" asked the agent.

"I'm sorry, but I lost my wallet," replied the guy.

"Sure buddy, I hear that every day. No ID, no entry," said the agent.

"But I can prove I'm an American!" he exclaimed. "I have a picture of Ronald Reagan tattooed on one side of my butt and George Bush on the other."

"This I gotta see," replied the agent.

With that, the guy dropped his pants and showed the agent his behind.

"By golly, you're right!" exclaimed the agent. "Have a safe trip back to Chicago ."

"Thanks!" he said. "But how did you know I was from Chicago ?"

The agent replied, "I recognized Obama in the middle."

2. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Ha ha Haaaaaa!!~!!

That joke isn't like 200 years old or anything, right?

Replace Obama with (in order from what I remember)

Ho Chi Mihn
    Castro
    Idi Amin
    Saddam Hussien

good try though!

3. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

That was a funny one. don't listen to fatty.

BK

4. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

I thought Obama and Fathawk were both there. JMHO

5. bigdogtx

I don't listen to the twitty bird,,,,he's just the newest lib to find the board and try to save his messiah....besides hussein's initial is right there,,,,

6. Fathawk

Fathawk TS Member

Twitty bird is just so very original.

Maybe you should look at how long I've been a member here. I kept my trap shut for as long as I could stand it. The stupidity of some comments has overtaken my self-control.

7. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Recession= when your nieghbor gets laid off. Depression= when you get laid off.
    Recovery= when Obama gets laid off. Oh what words of wisdom we have here.

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

President Obama fired the White House gardener. He put in a request for a spade and a hoe.

9. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

WALK NAKED IN AMERICA DAY

Don't forget to mark your calendars. As you may already know, it is a sin for a Muslim male to see any woman other than his wife naked. He must commit suicide if he does. So next Saturday at 4 PM Eastern Time, all American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort. All patriotic men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Muslims and to demonstrate they think its okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all American women. Since Islam also does not approve of alcohol, a cold 6-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Muslim sentiment. The American government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

God bless America

10. bigdogtx

Subject: Joke for the day...
    Email:
    Date: Fri, Jul 17, 2009 - 06:53 PM ET
    Website Address:

Twitty bird is just so very original.

Maybe you should look at how long I've been a member here. I kept my trap shut for as long as I could stand it. The stupidity of some comments has overtaken my self-control.

First post 6/22....woo long time,,,,maybe you should have kept your trap shut longer....LOL

11. Guard Rail

Guard Rail TS Member

Bigdogtx, Now that is humorous. Do you think he is planning on us getting together and buying him somekind of anniversary gift?

BK

12. M-16

M-16 TS Member

I was going to get my six pack guard rail but thinking about it I don't want to see my nieghbors walking around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.