1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN US FOR TRI COUNTIES DEC 5TH SHOOT AT REDLANDS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by E. Beaver, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Tri County Trap Club will hold their monthly shoot on December 5th at Redlands Shooting Park.

Signups are between 7:45 and 8:45. We will award prized for our last months shoot at 9:00 and shooting will start shortly thereafter.

All members, new members and guests are welcome. Shoot all or part of 50 or 100 singles, 50 handicap and 50 anytime doubles.

We have loads of prizes each month!

There are prizes for members in all classes for HOA, Singles, Doubles, and for 27, 26-25, 23-24, 21-22 and 20 yards HC. Also for High Lady, High Vet and High Jr.

In addition, there will be a Bill and Ruthie Hunter Silver Dollar Money Clip to the high score in C Singles and a Silver Dollar Necklace to the lady with the highest score in Doubles. Both the money clip and the necklace come with $20.00. Thank you Bill and Ruthie Hunter for your continued support.

Also, there will be a Tri County Trap Club / Redlands Shooting Park Buckle for the high singles in A class, the high 21 yard HC, and high singles in the Sr. Vet (70+) class.

A tasty lunch will be available.

For further information or to pre-squad please go to the above webpage.

Charlie

2. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Charlie, thanks for posting and keeping the scatter-brained like self on the same page re. the calendar. I was wondering about next Sunday as I ate breakfast this am!

UP!!!

4. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Thanks Chango2.

Charlie

5. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

6. goldenbear

goldenbear Member

Hi Charlie:

It looks like another good turnout. As of yesterday, there were 17 squads pre-squadded.

I heard Susie will be preparing the lunch. Scratch made chili with fresh baked cornbread along with salads and several desserts is on the menu.

John

7. In plain view

In plain view Member

The membership of Tri County has more than doubled since they left Prado Shooting Park several years. There are 3 main reasons for this growth. 1: Volunteer leadership of the club has been superb 2: Ownership of Redlands Shooting Park is actively involved and the range is well managed 3: Monthly trophy's including belt buckles are actively sought. Tri County will continue to grow and I'm proud to be a member. Bob English

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

To whom does one e mail for presquadding? Yeah, I should know...but....well, I don't!

9. goldenbear

goldenbear Member

To pre-squad email Margot: benzlady02@yahoo.com

John

10. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

Up for Tri County Trap Club and Redlands Shooting Park.

Charlie

11. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

12. E. Beaver

E. Beaver Member

The weather forecast is good for our shoot.

Some clouds some sun, high 60's, light breezes.

See you there!

Charlie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.