1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

=JOIN= THE NRA HERE ! LETS DOUBLE THE MEMMBERSHIP

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JLYON, Jan 1, 2013.

1. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

JOIN NOW, SIGN UP A FRIEND, LETS DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE SIZE OF THE NRA!!GO TO MY WEB SITE NOW http://www.ctcarrypermit.com/ctcarryperm/ YOU WILL GET $10 GET YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR $25.00 AND RENEWALS AS WELL!!

2. JH

JH Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Look at the Headlines in any newspaper....the only effective group standing against the HORDES OF ANTI-GUN, URBAN, LEFT-WING, ENTITLED, DELUDED, NARCISSISTS is the NRA......

The NRA....N....R.....A....not some whacko powerless splinter pro-gun group....

Join the NRA.....SAVE THE SECOND AMENDMENT!

3. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

And for usa life members now is a good time to make a donation to the NRA,
    Gary Owen

4. leadhead358

leadhead358 Member

0   0   0

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

6. Redbone311

Redbone311 TS Member

0   0   0

Join and get your friends to join as well. Jim Lyons is a good guy and I buy my membership renewals from him every year.

Also please write your congressmen, senators, and governors and let them know how you feel about gun control. Spend the 10 minutes and a stamp. If they get tons of actual mail they may think twice about voting their proposed BS into law.

7. Redbone311

Redbone311 TS Member

0   0   0

Join and get your friends to join as well. Jim Lyons is a good guy and I buy my membership renewals from him every year.

Also please write your congressmen, senators, and governors and let them know how you feel about gun control. Spend the 10 minutes and a stamp. If they get tons of actual mail they may think twice about voting their proposed BS into law.

8. Clayshooter25

Clayshooter25 Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've been a life member for years, but both my boys just got life memberships... Gotta stand together!!!

9. LAD39

LAD39 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just changed to Life member.

10. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

0   0   0

Send your money to Mitt Romney to run, again. He is the best chance to run a pro-NRA campaign against the voice of the people! Again. Mitt and the NRA can comeback.

11. tachyon

tachyon Member

0   0   0

I have talked 4 people into joining the NRA this week. I have helped them go to the NRA web site and sign up. In one case they chose the 3 year membership. If we all sign up a couple of shooting buddies we can show the gun banners that we mean business.

12. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

0   0   0

NRA life member and so is my wife

13. trapgeek

trapgeek Member

0   0   0

We just upgraded our Life memberships to Endowmnent!

Trapgeek

14. sbhced

sbhced Member

0   0   0

Upgraded son's and mine to life member, renewed wife and daughters'.

15. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

0   0   0

Signed my wife up for a membership couple of days ago. I joined about 42 years ago and believe that it's the right thing to do. In the future our shooting sports, yes including trap, will depend on it. If you are not a member, please join and help the fight as more people are needed to share the load. BT100dc

16. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Are you offering the Life Membership for $300? ..tried to get my boys signed up on the NRA page, but they dropped the special run price, its back up to the $1,000

17. Tree_Hopper

Tree_Hopper TS Member

0   0   0

Go to www.shootingusa.com, and then follow the NRA logg at the right side of the page. Jim Scoutten is offering life membership for $300 but the page says the offer is only good through February 28th. Good luck!

18. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

0   0   0

Was able to get my sons their Life Membership as noted above, thanks cor the assist, they are setup now!

19. JLYON

JLYON Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

300 FOR LIFE ENDS 2/28/2013 GO TO MY WEB SITE TO DAY GET THE DEAL !!!

20. redfin

redfin TS Member

0   0   0

my neice just got her first handgun,so i sent her a check for $125,and told her i want to see a nra membership card next time i see her. joseph