1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JOIN/RENEW YOUR NRA MEMBERSHIP 25 BUCKS!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Remstar311, Jan 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

I was at a local gun show today and renewed my NRA membership as usual. It was only 25 bucks! I figured I post this for all of the people to see and could possible sway a few tight wads. The normal price is 35 bucks. This guy had his own booth and it was backed today. The turn out was amazing at this little 200 table gun show. I havent seen it this packed for the last ten years that I have gone. Get out there and join guys! I am in no way promoting for this individual, just a good find that I though I'd share. It is seriously worth considering. The NRA is the single biggest pro gun lobby and the biggest political Lobbiest there is. No one has ever done more to stop gun control legislation. If you haven't, you should look up the history. The NRA was originally started by Uncle Sam to train people how to shoot.

membershipinthenra.com

Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.