1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Johnny Kuhn's dog ate the Easter Bunny

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by joe kuhn, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

While I was away getting my new used Mach One fitted at DeVault Industries, Holga picked up a coal black German Shep 2 year old. Beautiful dog. Kind of reminds me of the Barrakuhna, being all black and all.

Today, Holga informed me there's a pile of rabbit fur out in the front yard.

Damn. It's going to be hard on the kids. They both love that dog and now this.

Holga hid the baskets under their coats that were laying about the house. They'll never find them.

It's going to be an interesting Easter at the Kuhn Castle.

Regards, and Happy Easter.

P.S. One year Grandma Kuhn put a $100 bill in a plastic egg. You should have seen the adults get out of their chairs when that was announced. Kids didn't know what happened. Sister found it which was good cause her room had been broken into during winter vacation and cash was stolen. Who says there isn't a God?

Joe

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hey joe so what you going to tell little johnny when he see's the fur ball outside.

fog

3. joe kuhn

We're going to tell him the truth. Can't be telling a lie on Easter.

4. joe kuhn

Must be closely related. Spittin' image.

I told Melina the Easter Bunny is a lie. She said, 'sometimes lies are ok'. Smart kid.

5. powder-em

powder-em Member

REWARD <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>This must be him!!!

6. joe kuhn

Big gulp.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I thought Joe owned a coon dog, not a rabbit dog.

8. joe kuhn

Coon dogs and Holga just don't get along. Current dog - I was away and had no say. It turned out pretty good except her hips are really stiff in the morning.

9. 90T3200

90T3200 TS Member

No TomK.. That's really a giant hare. The guy is some German that raises them for a living, and there was a story on my Yahoo homepage a while ago. Unfortunately, he's a nutty pinko commy - quoted in the article as being "nostalgic" for the days of Soviet rule in East Germany. He sent 12 of those hares to Kim Jong Il in North Korea (that says a lot right there) so they could experiment with breeding them for food so the people wouldn't starve. I just read the other day, that Il had foreign leaders over and served 12 giant hares as the main course! That's right - he hogged them to himself, no breeding, no nothing, just ate them. Now the nutty German is pissed and said he's not sending any more of his hares to North Korea.

All true..

10. joe kuhn

Ain't selling no gun.

Dog is on loan from rescue place. Nice dog except for the hips and she goes ballistic when other dogs are in sight.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.