1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Voliva and the Indiana State Shoot

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Michael, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael Member

I want to congratulate John Voliva on a GREAT Indiana Tourney. Not only did the shoot seem to run very well but John also shot extremely well, and being a past President myself, I can tell you that is not an easy thing to do.

Thanks again the BOD for a wonderful shoot this year, other then a little rain, well a lot of rain on Saturday, the event went with out any major hitches in my eyes.

Michael Gooch

2. Browning Guy

Browning Guy TS Member

Except almost being struck by lightning, I'd say it was a very good shoot. Good job BOD.

3. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Great shoot, I just wish it was still going on.

Thanks to all the people who helped put it together.

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Michael G., how did the singles go for you this year at the state shoot guy?

I watched you win the singles at Vandalia and the way you were shooting then, I didn't think you'd ever lose again! :) Hap

5. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

Hap,

Mash on the link above and you can search for any of the shooters at the Indiana State Shoot scores.

Mike... thanks for the kind words. It was a long, hard and extremely fun week. It was good to hear so many positive comments all week long and I was amazed at the impact the PAT traps had. We have had a good run of people on the BOD for about 10-12 years now. With Dave Cates coming on, it looks like it will continue. As you know, it is a total team effort and everyone really turned out and gave it everything they got to make it a great shoot.

Thanks everyone for coming and I hope y'all make plans to attend the 2010 state shoot - July 6-11, 2009.

John

6. Hap MecTweaks

John, that was good shooting guy! It's always a good shooting when all your scores have a 9 or a 1 on the front!!

Hap

7. Michael

Michael Member

Hap, Nice to hear from you, I have a 6 year old daughter, plays soccer, softball and rides horses, I have a 11 year old daughter, plays volleyball, competitive cheerleading, shos animals and rides horses, and I have a 13 year old, travel softball player, plays on her 7th grade team, volleyball, shows animals and rides horses. The only Targets I have shot all year were at my state shoot, not even any practice birds so I was happy with my scores. 98x100, 197x200 and 198x200, so I can't complain. The good news is( or bad I will let you know )my wife says she would like to start shooting, so maybe I can start breaking a few more.

Look me up at the Grand, I am planning on making a day or two for sure.

Michael Gooch

8. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

All girls, guess you don't get a vote!

9. Hap MecTweaks

Michael, I know exactly how that goes!! Maybe when the wife starts shooting with you, things may ease up on you a bit more! Those scores are just dandy for laying off that long too! If my health holds and the finances allow, I'll look you up at Sparta!!

Lucky for those guys at the state you've been chauffeuring instead of shooting bud!! :) Hap

10. jevoliva

jevoliva Member

one last bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.