1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JOHN STORM SHOOTING COATS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by soup, Jan 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soup

soup Member

FOLKS ,
    Just wanted to pass along a note on shooting coats . I called John Storm's company to see about ordering a coat & he answered . Today you don't often make a call to a company & speak to the owner first ring !! When you finish your order you get an email from " Bugs "-she sets up everything & keeps you well informed.
    Really nice folks to deal with.
    SOUP

2. mdk3280

mdk3280 TS Member

I ordered a shooting coat from John a couple of years ago and it is GREAT! Even better was the personalized customer service by JOHN. He even called a few weeks after I received the coat to make sure everything was OK...

Great Coats! And, a Great Man to deal with.

Thank you John.

Best regards,
    Dan Miller

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Absolutely love their coats...we sold tons of coats in our store-this is the best I've seen. puablo

4. jbrucejr

jbrucejr Member

I have put in a link to the Storm website.

I am going to buy a Storm coat this year. I sort of feel left out shooting here in Lincoln NE without one. (We see John Storm pretty much every week at Lincoln Trap and Skeet)

John

5. lofat2

lofat2 TS Member

This guy is the best. He would`nt charge my credit card until after I received the coat and called to make sure I was satisfied. No other coat I`ve seen comes close to Storm`s.

Bob

6. ashley

ashley TS Member

Thank you so much for the kind words!

I will certainly pass them on to John, as he is much too stuborn to get a computer himself!

Beverly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.