1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Storm Shooting Apparel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Storm_Shooting, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Storm_Shooting

Storm_Shooting TS Member

Dec 19, 2012
    I have been asked, by may shooters, what shoots John Storm Shooting Apparel will be vending... I am pleased to say, there WILL be a dealer at the Florida Southern Grand! My dealer will be attending from March 11-16th...she has been a dealer for my father for many years! She will have a sign representing John Storm Shooting! Her name is Mary, some of you may know her! She attends the Ohio Grand and many other shoots for John Storm Shooting! Now, as far as Tucson, I have been in contact with Randy, and I Will not be able to attend this year! But, I will attend from then on! I will be vending at the Teen Shoot, in Doniphan, (Near Grand Island, NE) the first weekend in May and also, the Nebraska State Shoot in June! Please, come see me! I grew up on that range, and many others! A trap has been memorialized, at Doniphan, the home of our State Shoot, in Our Dad & Mothers name and should be completed by then! Our newly designed website is nearly completed, so please, watch for it as well! The calls and orders are unbelievable! I'm honored to continue Dad's legacy! Thank you everyone! Leslie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.