1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Seroczynski

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Sero, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sero

Sero Member

I would just like to take a few minutes to give deserved credit where credit is sure due.
    I live in Valparaiso, IN. and I belong to the local Hobart Izaak Walton club up here and they are a great club and a great group of members.
    Since my return to the trap field after 40+ years away they have more than made me feel at home.
    But this past weekend I had a chance to travel to Henderson KY. to watch my 11 year old grand daughter play basketball and then on Sunday I had a chance to cross the river and enjoy myself by shooting some registered birds at the Evansville Gun club.
    All I can say is that everyone at that shoot from the competitors to the management went out of their way to make me again feel like I was at home.
    Harold Bowers, his wife (and boss) Jimmie, their son and the entire working crew are a class act in my book.
    My job as national sales & marketing manager for DT Systems (dog training supplies) can at times be extremly stressful and spending the day at the Evansville club was like a super dose of whatever you take to releave stress.
    So a special thanks to the Bowers, their members and friends for helping me realize what I love most about this great sport. IT'S THE PEOPLE MORE THAN ANYTHING ELSE.

So if you have not had a chance to ever travel to Evansville, In. and at least stop in and see the club you are missing the boat.

Where credit is due.
    John Seroczynski
    Valparaiso, IN.

P/S: You can bet I'll be there next month for their next registered shoot just before Thanksgiving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

john seroczynski