1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Ragmagli--Kolar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by funski, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funski

funski Member

Just curious to know if John Ragmagli is still at Kolar?

2. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Mr. Personality was still there earlier this summer.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Yes he is. I've had nothing but excellent dealings with John over the last decade of shooting Kolar guns.

4. Dave Berlet

Dave Berlet Active Member

John Ramagli Kolar Yes he is there. John and the whole group at Kolar are very nice people to work with. Great customer service.

Dave

5. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

I have owned most every combo brand made along with two Kolars. Several of my friends along with me all shoot Kolars with more coming soon. It seems the whole club is getting them now. All of us have had nothing but good things to say about KOlar guns and there customer service. Top notch to say the least.

6. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

John has never been anything but the most considerate and helpful person in my dealings with Kolar.
    Pat Haskins

7. thunder

thunder Active Member

John has always been very good to me, he works very hard for the company and does a excellent job. With a job like his you can never please everyone no matter how hard you try. Everyone at Kolar has always been the best. Great people and great guns.

8. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rags is a good guy. Withers

9. LDAdd

LDAdd TS Member

While problems with my Kolar have been minimal (1), they were very attentative to me with no wasted time. I wish I could send a couple of other brands to Kolar to fix. Try to get that kind of service from Browning, and I own five of those. Fortunately they have few problems or Browning owners would really be up a creek.

Go get'em, John....

(My $0.02 worth...)

Larry Addison

10. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

They built me a full set of tubes 26 years ago and another set of .410s to replace a set that burned up in a house fire about 20 years ago. They have never called to ask if everything is OK. Everything is OK.

11. skeet100

skeet100 Member

If you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all..... I am gonna be quiet...

12. wlc

wlc Member

I've dealt with John. He was informative and helpful, maybe a little short sometimes. If you want honest, factual information, John is great. He may not be the guy to hold your hand and pat you on the back though.

13. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I bought one of their Max Ta Combo's new. They shipped it to me and you couldn't get the forearm on the gun. I shipped it back and they corrected it. He can be rude, ill mannered and knows little about the trap guns they sell. He's a skeet shooter. I'll go thru Keith if I ever buy from them again. Jeff seems to be helpful.

14. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leave this alone. Go water your lawn

15. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

If you think John is bad to deal with try dealing with Browning and see ow far you get.

16. Kolargunnut

Kolargunnut TS Member

The reason Dawn, Mark and Keith are such great customer service people is to "offset" John ...... :)

Just a little fun at John's expense ..... John is a GREAT guy and very liberal with his opinion ..... my kind of guy !!! I got my hands slapped for my opinion on this very board for just such an opinion of Jim Muller ... oh well !!

If everything in life was as trouble free as my Kolar shotgun ... we would all be living in Eutophia and riding Unicorns to work at the base of rainbows !!!

You know .... how it is going to be if the O'Buma gets re-elected ...

Be Safe All, Jimmy B.

17. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I sent an email to Kolar wanting information on a used Kolar, before purchasing. Rags sent me an email back with all of the information. Year of manufacture, bore size, grade of wood, how the gun left the factory. Interesting to note, that he said the gun left the factory with fixed choke barrels, but the gun had factory choke tubes. He said that the gun may have been sent back for tubes, but was not noted in the records. Anyway, he was more than helpful.

18. red hammer

red hammer Member

Ya was lucky I have nothing good to say about a man that doesn't speak the truth but then again he probable voted for Obama what can you expect . In Texas a mans word is his Bond, Daddy always said don't trust man that speak with forked tongue.He is not thought of to much in Texas.

19. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

RH- What exactly did he tell you that as not the truth?

20. Kolargunnut

Kolargunnut TS Member

RH,

I don't believe that ..... you may not have liked what he told ya ...

Be Safe, Jimmy B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

kolar rags