1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Nelson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by skeeljc, Jan 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Anyone know John Nelson? He used to own The Shooting Park at Fargo, North Dakota. I lost track of him after he sold the gun club in 2003 and moved to the Detroit Lakes, MN area.

Jim Skeel

2. PW

PW Member

I shot with John in 2006 at the ND state shoot i think he still shoot but not quit as much as he used to he is a good guy that is for sure and a good squad mate.
    Perry

3. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

i've seen him at mn shoots in alex, grand rapids, detroit lakes, bemidji. good shooter, very comptetive all around nice guy and usually has a joke to pass on. dennis.

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Sgt. Maj John R Nelson USMC - served with him as a Gunney a very good friend of mine but not the same one

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I believe John ran the best gun club when he owned The Shooting Park in Fargo. He always made you feel welcome and his equipment was well maintained. He knew how to set targets even in the North Dakota wind!

Jim Skeel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.