1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Murtha Airport, your tax $ at work

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Maybe this link will work but it's not the one I was trying to post.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/23/murtha.airport/

2. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Here's another.

3. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

...and another.

4. rick resko

rick resko TS Member

John Murtha and Porky Pig are interchangable. Yet the people keep electing him. How sad that is.

5. wpairishshot

wpairishshot Member

Hello All, I live in John Murtha's congressional area. I am not a registered democrat, have been a republican since my grandmother took me to the polls with her as a youngster. I do not necessarily agree with what Murtha does or how he does it. As a young man I made mistakes in dealing with the federal government. I was perplexed and didnt know what to do. Congressman Murtha was having a town meeting in the next county and I drove there to see him. He fixed my problem with no questions asked, it was his job to do so. That was 30+ years ago and as long as he runs he will have my vote. So, no matter what happens, he is a good congressman and does well for his people.
    Also, how many of you have been to Johnstown, Pa., lately? That town was devastated by the loss of the steel industry and also the flood. The only decent employment there is because of him. You may find pork associated with him but he is dealing with a very tough difficult situation in a very economically depressed area, and he does well. Pork? Yeah-- we need all we can get around here. You may count me as a Murtha supporter and Yes I am a 2nd amendment supporter and registered Republican.
    Kevin McIlwain

6. Westie

Westie Member

And now you know why our country is doomed and why we should have term limits.

7. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Why is it so HARD for people to vote the right way?

All politicans once elected, have to take a "oath" of office. In which they vow to "Uphold the Constitution of the United States"

Once they vilated that oath, why would any sane voter, vote to put them back into office?

If and when the American people WAKE up and realize that the Consitution was written for "Them" to protect them from the "Murtha's" WE might get out country BACK!

Next time you are at a town hall meeting, ask one question of you representive,

Have you ever read and studied the document that you took a oath to uphold?? (The Constitution)

8. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Inbreeding is alive and well in Johnstown.

"The only decent employment there is because of him".

Yeah, I saw all 15 of those people at the airport doing nothing while no passengers were present as well as no incoming or departing flights. Real moneymaker they got going there. The part I like the best is when you want to rent a car at Hertz they have someone just jump in a car and ride over from a neighboring town to do the paperwork.

Another goverment entitlement program.

9. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

What set of circumstances keep Murtha in office?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.