1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John McCains Wife Exposed as Drug Attic

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by XXPowder, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXPowder

XXPowder Member

What's in John McCains attic? I just watched Inside Edition and they said that Linda McCain has a history of drug addiction. They also questions John McCains part in the cover up, Gosinski, the person that was turned her in said McCain used his pull to have him investicated. He was also fired by McCains wife! What's going on there!

2. zap

zap TS Member

and your reliable sorce is??????

3. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

"Attic"? The word is addict. as in Obama's admitted troublesome times.

Admitted marijuana use in high school & college
    Long before he was in the national media spotlight, Barack Obama had this to say about himself: "Junkie. Pothead. That's where I'd been headed: the final, fatal role of the young would-be black man... I got high [to] push questions of who I was out of my mind." Obama's revelations were not an issue during his Senate campaign two years ago. But now his open narrative of early, bad choices, including drug use starting in high school and ending in college, are sure to receive new scrutiny.
    Source: Lois Romano, Washington Post, p. A1 Jan 3, 2007

I have not read anything about her involvement with the Nation of Islam, Rev. J. Wright, or any other known radicals. I'm just calling your attention to the ramification of the Pot calling the Kettle black. J.Woolsey

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    She ran a drug store under the roof of her home?

5. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Attic? Attic?....I thought trolling left-wingers could copy talking points from Move0n.org a bit better....maybe you need eyeglasses...

WHO DO YOU WANT AS COMMANDER IN CHIEF: A WEASEL OR A HERO?

Vote McCain/Palin Save Traditional Values!

6. Ivabigun

Ivabigun TS Member

Ok every high powered person does drugs just glad im a peon anyway im voting on the best looking party this year and I think mc Cain's wife and the next Vice president is hot also.

so that is who im voting for.

ok as far as her being Vice President ok for an example what did Al Gore ever do when he was vice President Ok I heard a long time ago he invented the internet so did he or not.

7. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

She became addicted to pain killers - after an injury or surgery (I forget which).

She skimmed money from a charity to pay for the drugs - a friend figured out what was happening and guided Mrs. McCain to treatment. She paid restitution for all monies - owing to her honesty and the post-injury nature of the addiction no charges were filled.

This came out EARLY in the primaries - you guys asleep??

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Palin's husband is a drunk, got a DUI 22 years ago. Woo Hoo.

Somone please blow out the stupid lamp.

HM

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

she is worth millions, she does not need to steal. She admitted long ago she is addicted due to a medical condition.

10. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

If you don't know the difference between an addict and an attic, your opinion probably isn't worth much.

11. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

Well if she was a drug addict, it really should have no effect on the McCain campaign. If it did, that would speak to some of the problems the American people have. However if this business about him covering up, and firing the person who turned her in is true, well that may be a bit of a different story. Why fault Obama for coming clean about his past involvement with drugs? What's so wrong about that? At least someone can be honest with the American people about even the most intimate details of their past. Has McCain done any of this? Nah, he's a war hero! He doesn't need to!
    Bangalore, come up with a new response already!
    -Trappy

12. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Didn't know Cindy was running for office.

13. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Man O Man it is hard to believe what lengths the Libbies will go to try to discredit McCain.

Numb Nuts said "Mrs. McCain was stealing drugs from where she worked by using fake signatures of other people that worked there."

NN also said "Inside edition aired an interview with the person that exposed Mrs.McCain! He was a life long Rep doing the right thing! He got fired and investaged by the feds. They of course found that he did nothing wrong."

Nothing wrong of course not unless you call knowing about it for 6 months before being fired. He said nothing in that time until 3 to 4 months after being fired. Nothing wrong unless of course you could consider that with holding evidence. Maybe not against the law but certainly not Right!!!!!!!!!!

"In January 1993, McCain fired Gosinski. She told him that AVMT was having financial problems and couldn't afford him." and "Gosinski approached DEA agents in the spring of 1993 to report McCain's suspicious behavior. The DEA launched an investigation"

It sure sounds different when NN tells it doesn't it?

"She is chairman and majority owner of her family's beer business, and oversees a family charity that supports groups that provide medical care to people in some of the world's poorest countries."

"Initially, her doctors simply refilled her prescriptions. But as her appetite for pills increased, she began stealing drugs from her own nonprofit, asking doctors who worked for the group to obtain the pills for her trips overseas. She worked hard to conceal her habit. If anyone saw her downing a pill, she said it was a vitamin. Her husband, away in Washington most of the time, suspected nothing.

Her mother was the first to notice something was wrong. Cindy looked terrible and had lost weight. "What's the matter with you?" she asked Cindy one night in 1992. Cindy confessed, and says she quit the pills cold turkey that day. But she didn't tell John. "I was scared," she told NEWSWEEK. "I didn't want to disappoint him." The secret didn't keep. A little more than a year later, an employee who had been fired from Cindy's nonprofit went to the Drug Enforcement Administration and reported that pills had gone missing. When the DEA called Cindy to ask questions, she broke down and confessed. But first, she called McCain from her lawyer's office to tell him the news. The senator rushed home. "I should have known that it was happening," he told NBC News later. "Maybe I was wrapped up too much in Washington and my ambitions to pay as much attention as I should have." Cindy paid restitution, did community service and attended counseling sessions."

I think NN should find some liberal political website that will not dispute his twisted claims. If you are going tell the story tell it straight don't twist the facts.

Bob Lawless

14. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Where is the liberals condemnation of Hussein Obama's admitted drug use?? Where is it Shooter Glasses 1001?? Start a thread about it. I'm sure it will be well contributed to.

15. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

No source and unable to spell addict. Another winner trying to slander a dead wife.

Whay about G - W's cocain use paladin? Huh? Anything? Selective memory ailing on ya? Probably is...now go drink some more republican koolaid.

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The point of my post sure flew over your head swanny. Read it again. Ask the author of this thread about his selective memory.

With a post of "Whay about", you need to get away from whatever you're drinking.

G.W. and alcoholism, Hussein Obama's drug use, and Mr's McCain's drug use have all been aired out, for YEARS. Again, ask the author of this thread if he believes he made a value added thread..Not!!

17. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

When you copy and paste from the liberal left-wing blogs, PLEASE..proof read their comments for spelling errors!!! Maybe even read their entire column?

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Those of us know who were on here before the primary even started. The above link exposes the undermining of Obama's camp, to get into blogs and discussion forums and stir up sh!t. Look at some of these new names on here, we haven't seen them before. Now, even the lurkers have posted a least once or twice before the primary. We are arguing with the very same people that was sent out to do just this. McCain's wife has acknowledged she had a problem LOOOOOOONG before this. It came out in the primary along with Obama doing coke and weed.

The fact remains, a senator with his experience cannot run this country. Biden said in the debate that, he would be a close adviser to Obama, so who is really running the country. Obama can't find his ass with both hands, let alone run a country without help, and if his adviser's are any indication of his cabinet we are ALL in trouble. We have already paid for his campaign with the bailout.

Jerbear

19. SwannyinMinn.

SwannyinMinn. TS Member

So when McClown croaks and your precious Prom Queen is in charge, how would you like that? No experience. Doesn't know what the duties of a VP, let alone a prez are. So the experience thing works against your argument. McCLown has NO plan for the economy. he is busy trying to figure out how manyhouse he has. Oh wait, his aids do that. He's a real maverick!

20. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

WOW Swammy, 25 post since 9/7.08 and all of them political. Do you or have you ever had or shot a gun? My quess you are an Obamabot and is on here just to stir up sh!t.

Those of us that are regular TS.comer's ignore these a$$h0les.

JMHO..... Jerbear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.