1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Mcain Looking for money???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by RAScott, Apr 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAScott

RAScott Member

I just got an E-mail from John Mcain's re-election campain apparently he has an opponent in the republican party,that is able to raise money and I guess he is nervous about loosing his seat.
    I voted and contributed to his campain in the last election. Like many of you may have done. Personally I was not inpressed with Mcain's platform and his support of the original bailout,and the Crimagrant stance that he took, And his refusal to build the "DAMN-FENCE" he was not my first choice but seeing as we didnt have much to choose from. I will look into his opponent's views and if he has a glimmer of a conserative view then he will recieve my backing. I dont live in his district or his state but we should all look to root out these "RINOS". There job is not garrenteed anymore lets take back the country.

Bob S

2. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

+1 on that. While I supported the McCain/Palin team in the Presidential election (simply because the alternative was far far worse), and while I respect McCain for his service, he is not, by any stretch of the imagination a conservative Republican. If there is a real conservative running against him in the primaries, that is where my support would go if it were my state.

Jim R

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He just might be the next one to jump.

Don

4. RAScott

RAScott Member

At this point it wouldnt really matter i am sure that the left wing loon Al Franken will get in we are screwed for now!!!

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Muck FaCain,,he is a big part of the mess we are in now,,,,,

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

McCain was not the reason I voted for him in the last election (Palin was) and I would not contribute to any of his election bids anymore after seeing what a poor showing he made ... His glory days are over and he should get the hell out of the way and let someone who still has something to offer, offer it up ... I can't help but feel that McCain was the reason that they lost the election, not Palin ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. TommyTEREX

TommyTEREX Member

Like everyone else, I voted for him because ther wasn`t any other choice.

But after seeing what he realy is, I wouldn`t donate the sweat off my n--s.

JMO. Tom R.

8. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He still doesn't have a clue....sad!!!

9. RAScott

RAScott Member

Time to step down ol, Jonny Boy and enjoy the local international visitors that his Fellow residents in Arizona have been enjoying all along. While he refused to close the border. palin has some great conservative values that we need too bad she got a hachet job from the media. She desirves betterthan she got.
    Bob S

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Before you criticize McCain, remember one thing, Republicans voted him in as the nominee. If you are a Republican, you need to get your party's S--t together. Appears neither party knew what they were doing!

11. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

With all due respect to his service to this country and his personal sacrifice he seems to have lost something over the years. I can't forget he threw Sara Palin under the bus after she served his needs.

I think he needs to find the spherical objects that define a male.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Setterman,,,,not quite all the Repubs fault,,,,with open primaries, many Dems voted for McCain as he was purported the easiest to beat,,,,this needs to be changed to whether you are a D or R,,,,YOU vote for the candidate YOU want!!!!

13. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Time for him to go home and sell beer.

14. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Not to high-jack this thread, Axolrod knew exactly whats he was doing, so did Soros. I wonder who writes the crap on the teleprompter he spews out. Obama can't think for himself, the last teleprompter glitch proved that. It went down and so did Nobama.

John has a fight on his hands and rightfully so. Time to define ourselves as conservatives and get the RINO's out of office.

Toomey should take out Sphincter, oh I meant Spector.

Jerbear

15. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Take a good look at your representatives records..do you want more of the same?
    Time to replace them ALL & install term limits. The O boy controls the house & the senate and the lame birds are jumping ship to satisfy their wallets. I just fear the possibility of who may be appointed to the Supreme Court when the time comes. The president will get his way unopposed.
    I love my country, I fear my government!

Big Jack

16. prairiedog

prairiedog Member

RAScott,
    You said, "I dont live in his district or his state but we should all look to root out these "RINOS"." I don't know whether you meant conservative voters in each state should "root out these "RINOS" in their respective states, but that's what I understood jimrich60 to mean when he stated, "If there is a real conservative running against him in the primaries, that is where my support would go if it were my state." (If I misunderstood, I'm sure jimrich60 will correct me.)

It seems to me that Arlen Specter's defection to the Democratic party pretty much screwed conservatives in all 50 states, not just the Pennsylvania conservatives who supported and voted for him. The same goes for the other two RINOs, Collins and Snowe (along with Specter), when they crossed the aisle and voted with the Dems on the omnibus bill, despite the solidarity of the rest of the Republicans against the bill. It has recently been made painfully clear to me that what happens in other states' elections is affecting me personally, politically, ideologically and economically.

I can't vote in other states' elections (only democrats can get away with that) but I don't know of any laws that prevent me from financially supporting (and/or opposing) candidates in other states. I'm convinced that unless conservatives, FROM ALL 50 STATES, launch a united effort, IN ALL 50 STATES, to financially support conservative candidates and oppose liberal democratic candidates (and "moderate" Republican candidates), we might as well bend over and say "Thank you, may I have another" in 2010.

17. Hollywood Marine

Hollywood Marine TS Member

Oh well! He'll get not a penny from me. He's a RINO of the first water, so to speak, and after the way he and his people treated Sarah Palin, I'd rather vote for a ring tailed chimpanzee. Doug Humble

18. ccw1911

ccw1911 Member

I had to laugh during the campaign when his dear old mother said the consveratives who didn't agree with him would have to hold their noses and vote for him anyway. And I did but not proudly.

19. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

prairiedog:

You are correct that what happens in any state/national election affects us all. I was actually simply urging Arizona voters to find a true conservative candidate to support, but I did not mean to imply that such candidacy is solely their job. While I will not financially support the RNC directly any longer, since they give the funding to anyone who will call himself/herself a Republican (including RINOs like McCain and Snowe), I do support actual conservative candidates where I can, both in my state of Wisconsin, and in other states where I can. I think we all need to get behind any and all true conservative candidates when we can and push for the GOP to actually live up to its stated conservative values.

Jim R

20. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

Yea, let him look, I was looking for some one to lead the country, now he can look for some money.(his wife has a sack full, what's wrong with her, RIGHT, I forgot, he wants to spend OUR money and not HIS)..He just needs to move on to the old sailor & marine home..Grubby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.