1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Kirksey aka Trapmanjohn

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by gdbabin, May 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I don't see any posts from John since December 06. Are you out there John? Besides missing your posts, I'm interested in a lesson for my son who is caught in a terrible slump.

Curvy have you heard from him?

Thanks,

Guy,

Westminster, MD

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Just saw him at PG on Tuesday. He's around. I'll send him an email for you.

3. recurvyarcher

Guy, I sent you an email. It has John's phone number. Call him. I'm sure he'd be happy to work with you guys.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Thanks Devi!

5. recurvyarcher

Any time. Will I see you and your family this weekend at Carney?

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'll be there Saturday. Aline and one son are doing volunteer work at our local American Legion, the other son is taking a SAT. I get to play!

Sunday we all shoot the last HOM league event for the year at North Carroll.

Hope to finally meet you Saturday.

7. recurvyarcher

I'll be there, Guy. White Ford Explorer. Shooting a Perazzi TM-1 with a gold precision trigger and a RAD recoil reducer on it. Blue canvas gun bag with pins and patches all over it, and a green canvas shell belt with a green Remington hull bag (with white paw prints on it), and a white towel hanging off the left side. Should be able to find me like that, but here is my most recent pic (it's from Christmas this year...my mom doesn't know how to set the date on her camera):

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

That's Florida garb. I won't be dressed like that. LOL!!!

8. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Hi gdbabin, I'm glad to hear from you. I still read this site most days. Some of the constant negative postings or people being smart alecs with other shooters has been making me less interested in participating. In case you haven't noticed, I usually only write a post when I feel I can help someone. I will gladly work with your son hopefully one day soon. I get a thrill out of helping someone become a better shooter. You can email me at xxxTrapmanjohn@aol.comxxx I'm usually at PG Trap center on Tuesday nights or Saturday mornings.

John Kirksey

9. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Hi John, Devi has provided your phone numbmer and I'll call--Thanks Devi. I'll also send an Email to your mailbox. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.