1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Kerry next in line to replace Hillary

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by thunder, Dec 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunder

thunder Active Member

Obama looking at John Kerry to replace Hillary Clinton. As a Veteran I am outraged if this lying SOB gets the nomination. He went to congress and called us baby killers, supported Jane Fonda and more. This man would sell his soul to the enemy as he showed during the Vietnam War. We will never forget what Jane Fonda and John Kerry did.

Please write your congressman and stop John Kerry from getting this nomination.

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The sleaziness of the Dems has no boundary

3. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Let him go----We here in MA> will be far better off without his kind.

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. drgondog

drgondog Member

He is prominantly displayed along with Fonda in the Haonoi War Museum as 'great patriots'. If the NVA loved them how could we be so misinformed?

6. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Perfect example of DUMB & DUMBER! Just follow the party line and you'll be promoted beyond your ability.

Big Jack

7. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

So true Rick. The idiocy of the Mass voter is beyond belief as proven in Warren's election over Sctt Brown. We were beaten on many fronts here last month, beyond any reasonable comprehension. Wait until you see Govenor Patrick come to Washington, another Chicago export.

8. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Just an example of their choices. Do you want Tex or Kotex? They aren't using their. That guy burned his medals, so obviously he doesn't care much for his country, but he loves his old lady's money.

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Newt Gingrich is saying today that Hussien ought to consider Colin Powell for the job. Oh yea, my source is Newsmax.

10. trench12

trench12 TS Member

this will make it easier for him to throw his medals (???) over the white house fence

11. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I thought Kerry was in line to become the new Fart Czar. The current Fart Czar got fired because he had one too many temper tantrums.

12. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Kerry with his old friend.. Two Bozos...

13. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Obozo just cant wait to crap on america and the vets. Kerry whined till he got a purple heart for a self inflicted scratch Then lied about the big river boat battle he fought and saved lives. Funny how all of the vets on the same boat said it didnt happen What a bunch of crap Theres enought sh-t at the white house to fertilize all the farms in america.( Isnt kerry what hillary looks like after a sex change operation)

14. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

When he ran for president he came to Ohio and went to the field for a hunt; what a joke. We all could tell that "That dog don't hunt.". BT100dc

15. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

The more of this political bulls**t I read, the more I see this and many other promotions nothing more then political payoffs at our expense. Unqualified, yes..riding the great white horse, yes (meaning the political party)..has already proven his disrespect for this country and now we want to promote him to a position of extreme authority. Stick to selling ketsup & mustard. Just look at the present cabinet and czars?. Who are we working for? We put it in the pot and they see how fast they can spend it! And screw us in the process.

BIg Jack

16. thunder

thunder Active Member

Sounds more and more like he will get the go ahead from Obama.

17. jimsw

jimsw Member

There is more good news from Massachusetts. Guess who is being considered as an interim replacement for Liveshot Kerry?

MICHAEL DUKAKIS!!!

Massachusetts is so screwed up it can't be described, and I have to spend the summers there - get me out!!

Jim White

18. thunder

thunder Active Member

Jim vote them out but please don't allow them to go to Washington.

19. Remdog1187

Remdog1187 Well-Known Member

Let us emphasize that Kerry IS A 1% rich boy by virtue of his marriage. I'm sure there are plenty of offshore accounts to find and demonize like the Dem's did with Mr. Romney.

The most irritating thing about this man is he's a pseudo war vet that sold out his fellow vets.

Justice would be to have him serve as Secretary and find himself abandonded
    in a Bengazi situation by his commrade Obama.

20. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Remember this doozy of a quote when Kerry claimed to be a deer hunter? "I go out with my trusty 12-gauge double-barrel, crawl around on my stomach. I track and move and decoy and play games and try to outsmart them. You know, you kind of play the wind. That's hunting"

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.