1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Harden at Indian Gun Club is GREAT!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by everettjunior, Sep 15, 2013.

1. everettjunior

everettjunior TS Member

I feel like I need to tell everyone about my expirence with John Harden from Indian Gun Club. I bought a Kolar TS from Jaquas at the Ohio State Shoot. I was shooting it ok and then for some reason I just started into a downward spiral. I was getting frustrated and went to the Cardinal Classic with the intent to trade my Kolar off for another gun. I was looking at buying a perazzi MX2000RS from John. I explained to him why I was in the market and he asked my to bring my kolar in so he could take a look at it. He identified the problem within a few minutes got me fitted up with some comb adjustments, we then went to Rod's Custom Stocks to have a longer pad put on it for increase LOP. Which was done on the spot without delay. We tryed the pad and he went out to the practice trap with me and helped me get right in the middle of the targets. I cannot express how grateful I am for what John did to help me. He had an opportunity to take my gun in on trade and make money off the resale plus the sale of the new gun. Instead he saved me a lot of money and helped me out. I Just wanted to take a public opportunity to thank John!

2. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

He's a good guy!

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

John Harden is one of the best dealers anywhere, he knows his guns!!

HAP

4. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Add me to the list of those who will say that John is a great guy to deal with!

5. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member

The world needs more of the good guys....John is one of them.

6. indycamster

indycamster Member

Yeah, John is a a good guy, but when he walks on water, he sinks to his knees...:)

7. Tom Strunk

Tom Strunk Well-Known Member

And he is a great guy to shoot with. John, I'll
    See you in Tucson.

Tom Strunk

8. trap-guy

trap-guy Member

For sure - If you are in the market for A Kolar. John is the guy to look up.