1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hall gun cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by foghorn220, Jun 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

brownk80:

Do you just need the handle only or the side pieces to hold it on with.

If just the handle i got an extra one but if you need the side pieces then I got one side I have to look and see which one because I had to replace one side because U.P.S. did break mine the last time I sent it off.

If what I got will work then email me a shipping address and I will send.

Foggy

2. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

I have one (1) handle end piece if that will help. Don't have the handle. Let me know

3. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

Gene Sears Supply in El Reno Oklahoma has the whole case for $119. Their number is 800-522-3314 or 405-262-2647. Ask for Joh Hall Gun Case

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

trapper03:

Are you sure Gene still has them I know a guy that was going to buy about 6 of them a few weeks ago and he said they told him they only had a case for a single gun or might had been for an automatic not for sure now what he told me but if they have some now then I will email the friend.

Fog

5. lvshooter

lvshooter TS Member

I bought 3, 3 barrel 2 receiver cases June 1st.

6. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok maybe I mis sread it I think now you need the end piece if so you have to get the one for that side for instance as you face it which side is it left or right.

I know I tried to just put the first one I had on and it made the handle not work right I probably need to save my extra one but still if it is the end peices then let me know and i will see which I have.

Foggy

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

brownk80

You said that the airlines didn't break it but you did really when I got my box back from U.P.S. the part was still intact until I toted the gun then it broke off and hit the floor with gun inside so I bet during the flicht it got cracked like mine and we finished it off by carrying the gun .

The link above is the place that used to sell the new john hall cases not for sure if they have parts for them now or not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.