1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

JOHN HALL GUN CASE PART - For Sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Tom Ruble, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Mark, Do you have any other parts for a John Hall Gun Case? I am looking for a latch to replace the one that broke on my John Hall case. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Tom, I believe I was told that the Americase latches are the same as the John Hall case latches. I don't know personally that this is true, but if you are stuck it might be worth checking out. Bill Malcolm

3. royboy

royboy Member

If not sold, I will take the part. Let me know and I will send info. CW

4. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

The place that sells John Hall cases will send you the parts free of charge and even pay the postage. I will try to dig up the phone # and name of the Company

5. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

I am looking for a handle for a John Hall combo case. Mine broke several years ago and I tried like heck to find a replacement and could not get ahold of the company. Any information or a handle for a reasonable price would be great.

I finally took a piece of old leather belt and pop riveted it on. Functional but not too pretty.

Thanks,

Mike

6. tattoomonster

tattoomonster TS Member

For those of you who are looking for parts I tracked down the last company to make the John Hall Cases.. Hastings Barrels (See Link Above) They have no info on their website but a nice lady at Gamliel gave me the info. Unless they have sold out they still have some replacement components available and they are interested in selling John Hall trademark, equipment, machinery and dyes, to anyone who is willing to pay the price. I saw one and had to have one so I bought a used rust colored one off of Ebay and the hinge rivets where causing the plastic to break. I tried to see if they would warranty it but it was a no go. Finally found a local shooter who had a black one they didn't use anymore and got that. Every once and a while a random one shows up on Ebay and usually goes for around $150 bucks. Anyhow hope that helps and best of luck!

JH

7. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

Many thanks to Beretta687EELL, ljutic231, and tattoomonster for your efforts to help me find my part. I just sent an e-mail to Hastings asking them if they had the part I'm looking for. I will try to post the results of my search in order to help out others that are looking for Hall case parts. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

8. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Tom, I sent you an email asking exactly what latch are you looking for.

9. Tom Ruble

Tom Ruble TS Member

trim tab, I did not receive your e-mail for some reason. Maybe the Mrs. didn't recognize it and deleted it. Sorry. I need one of the latches on the end. The center latch with the combination lock, on my case, is still working fine. The part of the latch that broke is the u shaped part on the bottom that hooks over the stationary part on the top. Drop the xxx and use the dot correctly in my e-mail address. Break 'em all! Tom Ruble

10. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Tom, go to Private Message as you have a message. Also sent you another email to ctruble@webtv.net

11. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Tom, complete latch will go out to you Monday a.m.

Good shooting!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

john hall gun case replacement latches

john hall plastics case latch replacement