1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hall Double Shotgun Case Wanted

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porker, Oct 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porker

Porker TS Member

Am looking for a John Hall case that will take two trap shotguns.

2. jm1079

jm1079 Well-Known Member

does anybody know what they sell for? i would like to buy the two gun model. jm

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

The last I heard, some time ago, was that John Hall sold out to Hastings who then marketed a knockoff of the excellent original case through Gamaliel and that even that source has since dried up. You might call Gamaliel and see what they can say....Bob Dodd

4. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

I have 2 new black john hall cases $135 each and you pay the shipping,from Illinois. Dan

5. guncase

guncase TS Member

To see a case kinda like the John Hall,,, go to warwickguncase.com

Paul

6. MX-15L

MX-15L TS Member

I would recomend the Warwick Case over the John Hall. A few years ago when I returned from a shoot in Florida, my John Hall case came off the luggage carasel cracked and broken. The guns were still inside, but how I'll never know. The airline sent the case to Chicago to have it repaired. It came back three(3) weeks later glued with a hot glue gun, and spray painted black. John Hall replaced it, but I would suggest looking into Warwicks metal case. I believe you will be much happier with the Warwick case.

JoeZ

7. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

John Hall Case is a good case and I use it every day, but I do not recommend it for airline travel. It is a good case as it is light to carry guns to and from the club or going to a shoot in your rig. NOT FOR AIRLINE USE. MX-15L is right on what can and eventually will happen on the airlines with a JH case.

The last people to have John Hall Cases were Gene Sears in Oklahoma. I spoke with a gentleman there and they have the molds and there is a person they know who is in the injection moulding business and they may start producing them. I am sure this is a ways down the road if it does happen.

Good Shooting!!

8. Top Single 35#

Top Single 35# TS Member

Both cases have been sold. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.