1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hall cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by teleskier, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teleskier

teleskier Member

I searched the archives a bit but did not find what I was looking for. I am purchasing a gun that includes one of the original John Hall double cases. I say original as the finish appears to be smooth rather than textured as referred to in one thread I read. At any rate, the locking latch works I guess but it had been pried on and is bent out. If possible, I would like to have it replaced. Any suggestions?

Mike

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

As I recall the Hall cases, the latches are the same or similar to the Americase latches. Otherwise, I have an old Hall case that all 3 latches are in good shape but the inside of the case sucks and you could buy it for parts pretty reasonably.

3. teleskier

teleskier Member

I was afraid that parts would be limited to non existent.

4. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

could replace both latches with something more common.......

5. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hitapair:

What would you want for the case I need just the one side that holds the handle on it got broke in the last U.P.S shipment it went thru.
    And no they are not paying for it because I figured they wouldn't anyway so never bothered.

Anyway if it was cheap enough I might be interested how bad is the insides does it have the 2 rubber tabs left or are they broke also.

Anyway email me if you want .

foghorn220

6. teleskier

teleskier Member

could replace both latches with something more common.....

Its not the latches on either side, its the combination lock in the middle.

7. K-80 Jim

K-80 Jim TS Member

Here is an address I've had for a while. They were known to sell cases and have parts for sale years ago. I own one and really like it.

Hastings/John Hall Gun Cases 320 Court Street PO Box 224 Clay Center, KS 67432 (913) 632-3169

Shoot well,

Jim

8. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

hitapair, I would also be interested in the case and if foggy wants just that part, then maybe him and I can work something out.

9. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

pheasantmaster

Yeah really I just need the part that holds the handle on also wouldn't mind having one of the rubber straps if they was good.

If hitapair was to sell to either of us then I will work it out with you also.

Let me know if you hear anything

Foggy

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Ok just want to say not long after I posted my post I got some replies and I got what I needed all i got to say is I was stunned from the results.

It reminded me of some one like GOD replying back to me in a email and a day or so later getting what I needed.

I sure wished someone would carry on the John hall case line because this is the best and most light weighed gun case ever and can carry more than a single gun also.

By the way the smooth version was the best in my opinion.

Foghorn220

11. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Interesting, why doesn't someone do that? Seems to be an awful lot interest in Hall cases.

12. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

Teleskier

E-mail me if it is the out side latches you need.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
hastings john hall gun cases
john hall cases

john hall clay shooter