1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Hall Case problem

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trim tab, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Las vegas
    Curt, spare parts for John Hall cases are getting harder and harder to find. One think you can do is go to www.rockler.com. They make a vinyl case handle that will screw to the case and will work well and look good. Part 25569 I think they are about $5-6. They make a leater one that costs more also

Also, if you can find the company or people woho bought the tooling from Hastings when they had the liquidation auction, they may have spare parts. Hastings was the last to have the JH case tooling, but nbever did much with it.
  2. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I had the same problem a couple of years ago. Couldn't find any replacement parts and didn't want to keep trying. I finally took an old piece of leather belt and pop riveted to the case. Looks a little crappy but works fine. I was going to replace it, but just never got around to it.

Good Luck

3. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2009
    Yeah, DIY or just give it up and get a good case.

These guys are all I have used for close to twenty years now. Great product and great prices. They used to sell at the Great Western and I would buy 6-8 cases at a time for the guys I shot with up here. Nobody was ever disappointed with the cases.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.