1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Gould Memorial Shoot, Williams County OH

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by tweety1, Sep 15, 2013.

1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Williams County Gun Club Montpelier, OH has two upcoming events:

The first event is Sunday the 22nd. This is the John Gould Memorial Trophy Shoot. We will start around 10:30 a.m. This is a Lewis Class shoot. $17.50 for the first fifty and $17.00 for any fifty birds after that. The first time through is for the trophy. Good Luck to all. Pete Vealey returns the trophy.

The second event is on September 28th this is an ATA event. Same time and program. More on this event to follow.

So mark your calendars for the upcoming events.

The Heisler's Mary Jane and Johnny

2. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

When I think of the all the combinations of shooters at the heavenly gun club, it warms my heart.....

3. likemybrownings

likemybrownings Active Member

Tweety you have PM

4. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

I too have thought of this. I can see John and Leo sitting at the Dollar eating fresh Florida strawberries. John loved to play cards so I'll bet there are some dandy hearts games going on !!

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Hope to see you all on Sunday:)

6. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Back to the top!!!