1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Galt Lives!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Chango2, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Our Mr. Galt is amazing, writing from the grave? Or is "this" John "our" John Galt's alter ego? Or the other fictional one; now we have a trapshooting John Galt with quick and witty quips. This is the original John Galt:

About John Galt
    John Galt (1779-05-02 – 1839-04-11 ) was a Scottish writer, businessman and colonial administrator. He is now mostly remembered for his The Provost, The Member, and other satirical novels of political life.

2. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I'm touched by the love, "Stock Washer Whiner".

Your girlfriend (edited to appease a self-pittying washer whiner) has some advice for you- here it is......

[​IMG]

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

Still not letting go of your ass-beating on the stock washers, Chang?

...as Andy Capp would say, "tch, tch."

4. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

"Who is John Galt?"

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

What does this thread have to do about stock washers? Seems the prior two posts brought that up, those two must have the problem about the washers???

Now John Galt, consider this. Today is the day of Sabbith. My mother is very ill. I think references to one's alleged mother or other female relative is hitting below the belt and in very poor taste.

But I guess you are the kind of person who likes to "pile on" when you see somebody is a bit down. I will pray for you.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Chango,

When you call someone out by their pen name, don't expect them to inquire about your familial situation before responding.

We wish your mother the best...but the self-pitying crap doesn't cut much figure.

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Someone calls another out, then gets spanked, then whines while pulling the sympathy card.

Classic Internet drama.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Sometimes you just gotta shake your head in amazement. Hit the wasps nest and then get upset when you get stung. Makes you wanna say hmmmm.

9. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I poked a wasp's nest, but it became poked when I complained about somebody posting that which I sent privately. I took heat over that, that which I never would have posted. I apologized to that individual and offered an olive branch. To the best of my knowledge, that person never agreed to a detante of sorts and privately berated me. I am above posting that other private e mail.

Seems there are a bunch of people here with memories too long for their own good...individuals that like to "pile on" whenever I post something.

I find this very unsettling...and there is not self pity going on, just a request that one does not have to be civil, but please don't hit below the belt. That's all.

See kya later...

10. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Matt,

Those over educated rich guys sure are hard to please. Maybe we could hereinafter refer to Musketman as The Trayvon of Trapshooters?!?!?!

11. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Oh I have many things I could say but the simple fact musketwoman is proud Obama voter says oh so much. That speaks volumes of her intelligence level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.