1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Deere Hitch O/T

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by esoxhunter, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I am purchasing a JD 2320 . Does anybody have any input on the John Deere Imatch hitch? It seems that this might make hitching attachments easier. The dealer wants $340 for the hitch. However, I noticed that Tractor Supply has a similar hitch for about $100 less. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks. Ed

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Not sure about the JD,..but I have an IH and use tractor supplies 3pt on my tractor and it works perfect...they sell quality parts and equipment...I'd save the money and buy from TS

3. Franktri

Franktri Member

Ed: I don't know what an Imatch hitch is but, as a rule, JD is expensive.
    I own a Jd 2520 and have a 54 inch snow plow if you have any interest in it. I'm not sure if it fits the 2320.

4. troe

troe Member

i have quick hitches on all my tractors , they make cat I and cat 2 , harbor frieght normally stock them for 50 to 100 dollars. i have found they are as good as the 400 dollars ones. hope thats helps
    good luck
    t.roe

5. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Just buy the TS quick hitch and paint it JD green- nobody will ever know the difference and you will save a bundle. Quick hitches work well if you have a purely cat 1 or cat 2 tractor but not so good if you have a cat 1/2. In any case, extendable lower arms will be nearly as helpful as a quick hitch.

BTW, Harbor Freight has quick hitches too and can be really cheap on sale.

6. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I had one on my JD 5320 and loved it

7. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I'm gonna look hard for a used one. if not, I'm going to give the one at Tractor Supply a look. Ed

8. troe

troe Member

i looked on harbor frieght site and they have them listed for 99 dollars without any discount coupons, if you look around you can find some coupons for 10 to 20 percent off. good luck. t roe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.