1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John D. Jack Lee has passed

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by dospa, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dospa

dospa TS Member

Jack Lee, ST.PETE and Silver Dollar shooter's obit has appeared in St.Pete Times.
    He was a gentleman and fine person and will be long remembered by his fellow shooters.

Tom McElroy

2. SILVER S 007

SILVER S 007 Member

Thanks Tom for letting us know about Jack .Just last week I was thinking I had not seen him for awile But did not ask anybody. I truly am sorry to hear that he is gone, he and I had some great times. Seems like every time I read this thing somebody has passed, think I will stop reading it..

BOB. MEYERS

3. gb6491

gb6491 TS Member

It was my great good fortune to call "OJ" (the Original John Lee) my friend.
    One of the highlights of my last overseas tour was when he came over to visit his son, John, GySgt.USMC(Ret.). That visit is quite often retold over some brews by the Marines that were there then. Here's hoisting one to you big guy: To the Immortal Memory of John D. Lee - To live in hearts we leave behind is not to die.
    Semper Fi,
    Greg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.