1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Conevera - ATA 1713460 of IL. has Passed Away

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by W.P.T., Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

John and his family were good people, we used to do a lot of business with them when we were in the gun/reloading business many years ago ...
    May John rest in peace, Condolances to the family and friends ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

2. j l c

j l c TS Member

John shot at the Twin City Gun Club in Rock Falls often. He was very well liked. He and Luige Michleon would often bring a whole squad to our shoots.
    My sincere sympathy for his family. Respectfully,Jerry L. Crenshaw

3. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

Old duck hunters never die, they just wait for the next flock......Roger

4. Palos shooter

Palos shooter Active Member

John Conevera would shoot the ATA at Maywood Sportsman Club..He would be the first one at the gate in the morning and would be on the first squad..He would break a great score at the 16s and be on his way home before anyone knew he had left..A lot of times I just saw his score posted and not him..Score was usually 99 or 100..What a great 16 yard shooter..

5. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

May he R.I.P. and I pray for his family's peace. It sounds like he left behind a lot of good memories for his friends.

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

I started buying components from John when you could reload for a buck a box!He was doing 4,000,000 ayear out of the basement of a 6000 house! A good guy!

7. Sky Buster

Sky Buster Sky Buster TS Supporters

John was a personal friend of mine. He started me in trap shooting in 1975.
    Also sold me my first trapgun (Model 12) and my first MEC loader. John was
    a Marine who served in Korea. I never met anyone who disliked John. In addition
    to being an excellant trapshooter, he was also an excellant cook who loved to
    cook lunch for friends and business associates at his home/business. He will
    be missed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.