1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Brairton Passes Away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by DaveChic, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaveChic

DaveChic TS Member

Have just learned that John Brairton of Olean, New York has passed away on Wednesday, October 8, 2008.

John shot registered targets for many years. He had shot 68,950 singles, 30,775 handicap, and 25,230 ATA targets during his career.

John was the owner of Paul Brown Dodge in Olean for many years.

My deepest sympathies to his family on his passing.

Dave Cichelli

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

It is always hard to hear of the passing of anyone, but one one of our shooting faternity is even harder. My thoughts are with his family and friends

3. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

I shot with him several weeks ago. He only dropped one or two. I remember thinking how neat it would have been had he run them. RIP.

4. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Wishes for peace going out to his family and friends...

5. oldgahchamp

oldgahchamp Active Member

Many of us " Old Timers" in this area shot a lot of targets with Johnny before he moved to Olean. He was only the 2nd shooter I shot with to run a 200, and that was at the NY State shoot at Parkers about 1977 or 79. He was a lot of fun to be with. My family and I bought a lot of cars from John and his family when they owned Molye Chevrolet in Honeoye Falls. Larry Evans

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.