1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

John Bolton for President

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by I WON, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I WON

I WON TS Member

John Bolton tells it like it is no holes barred.

2. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Who's John Bolton?

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

He was the sporting shooter who didn't show up for the AWCS. He also said "I ain't shooting with no trapshooters."

Don

4. Steve-CT

Steve-CT TS Member

John Bolton was the Undersecretary of State who was recently ousted from his post as ambassador to the United Nations.

For those of you who don't remember, it was Bolton, who stood up for us during July of 2001, when The UN came to New York pressuring the United States to sign what amounts to a "global gun ban" treaty (under the guise of "illicit small arms trafficking")

Bolton took fire from the likes of Schumer, Clinton, Feinstein, et. al. for his stalwart stance and defense of the US Constituion and the sovereignty of American citizens to own firearms, unimpeded with the ratification of any such "treaty" that would allow governments to further restrict firearms from the public.

It was in those two months, prior to 9/11, the US Congress also stood up to Kofi Anan and his third world thief and warlord co-horts dressed in expensive suits, and told them we would NOT be party to such a treaty and furthermore, we would NOT pay $250 million in dues in arrears to the United Nations since we were able to show that many of the members were supporting terrorist regimes, they voted the United States OFF of the Human Rights council (the council founded by Eleanor Roosevelt), and ACCEPTED CHINA AND THE SUDAN onto the Human Rights council that same year!

(you might recall, the Sudanese still auction off slaves in cages, and were in the news recently for that British teacher who named a teddy bear "Mohammed" at the request of one of her students and the Sudanese government wanted to lash her 40 times with a whip AND thousands of Sudanese were calling for her EXECUTION!) - fortunately they simply shipped her home to the UK after a week in a Sudanese prison

....It was John Bolton who stood up for us; it was John Bolton who took the flak from the communists like Feinstein and Clinton, for standing up for us; it was Bolton, who was ultimately run out of his position as Ambassador.

Bolton was one of our truest allies - and he is done.

That is who John Bolton is.

5. I WON

I WON TS Member

6. 22hornet

22hornet Well-Known Member

Well doggai;
    If you know who John Bolton is, then perhaps you've heard of Rebecca Peters. Ms. Peters is the driving force behind the current Australian gun ban. She and her ilk would love to see that ban instituted here in the U.S.

What would that encompass? For starters, all slide action shotguns and rifles. For shotgunners, things like your M-12, M-31, M-37 and M-870 trap guns. Rifle shooters would relinquish their 760 Remingtons or their Grand Daddys old Model 14. Autoloading shotguns and rifles would go, too. Turn in those 391's, 1100's, Super X's, and that old A-5 Sweet 16.

Read what Rebecca Peters, head of the U.N.'s global gun-ban group, International Action Network on Small Arms, said about the .223 rifle used by the "Beltway sniper." In an Oct. 23, 2002, appearance on "CNN International Interview," she firmly set the parameters for her notion of an international "sniper rifle ban." In response to questions about the Washington, D.C., "sniper," Peters said: "[W];;e need to have fewer guns, but the guns that are in societies need to be under better control. And that means that civilians should not have sniper rifles, or rifles that they can kill someone at 100 meters distance, for example."

That would mean virtually every hunting rifle in use in the U.S. today.

John Bolton went to bat for America's law abiding gun owners, shooters and hunters and voted no on the United States' participation on this ill conceived international treaty on small arms restriction (read gun ban)

doggai, do you own a gun?

7. Billster

Billster TS Member

I'll second the motion! Bolton in '08. 21st Century Teddy Roosevelt. He had too much ballz for the dems. Had them nervous. Stood up to the islamist leaning UN, called them to task for the oil for food program, catering to fascists, etc. W should dump Condi and replace her with Bolton. We need him in this war on islamofascism. Ballz.

b

8. Billster

Billster TS Member

Bolton's book.

9. I WON

I WON TS Member

We all know that JB was a "NO SHOW"(must run in the org) and uses his exhaust port to speak out of, and DO DO shi- for Brains you get a pass because your name summs it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.