1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joel Etchen

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bridger, Sep 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

I've bought three guns from him, all long distance deals, all went smoothly. He's a good guy to do business with in my opinion.

2. chiefjon

chiefjon Active Member

I bought a new DT 10 combo from Joel. Easy deal, nice guy to talk to...no problems.

Jon

3. oz

oz Active Member

I bought a new 682E for a good price and good people to deal with. oz

4. raptor1956

raptor1956 TS Member

I got a Perazzi MX 2000 from Joel he is a great guy you will not go wrong dealing with him. He is one of the best in the business.

5. englishupland

englishupland Member

I've had good luck w/ him as well..
    Matt also

6. Pull Bang

Pull Bang Member

I purchased two Berettas from Etchen. No problems, nice guy to deal with.

His web site is at the URL above.

Frank

7. phirel

phirel TS Member

Joel is honest and very easy to deal with.

Pat Ireland

8. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

Echo the above comments about Joel, also highly recommend Mark S. who does their adjustable combs, pads, gracoils, etc. Quality work, done when he tells you.
    Good people.

9. Jaxshooter

Jaxshooter Active Member

I have done business with Joel numerous times. Joel is without question the most reputable person you could deal with.

10. harleypilot

harleypilot Member

Bought a 3 barrel Browning skeet set from him many years ago, and a Beretta stock within the last year. Both times he was great to deal with, and everything was as good or better than the descriptions.

Jim

11. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

I bought a Beretta 687 unsingle combo from him just last spring. GOOD folks to deal with!

Montana is a long way from Pennsylvania too

John C. Saubak

12. Sgt. Mike

Sgt. Mike TS Member

I've dealt with him regarding two K-80's. He's outstanding to deal with, very accurate in his description of the gun you want to purchase. I would go back to him again without hesitation. Michael

13. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

To all the kudos listed above I'll add he gives fair prices for trade ins. Zero complaints for my three transactions with Joel and Mark.

14. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

I live in San Diego, CA, about as far away as you can get..I have bought 4 shotguns from Joel and Matt, and know of a couple more folks out here on the left coast that have done so as well...Great transactions, excellent after the sale service..MOST HIGHLY recommended!
    LB

15. capman

capman TS Member

I have purchased 2 shotguns for Joel and Sam. Both took what ever time was necessary to answer questions or understand to requirements. My latest purchase was a 687 unsingle. I have shot nothing but 24s and 25s after the first two rounds. But the gun fits me after adjusting the rib and comb. I provided Sam with my desired comb height and there shop trimmed and set it when they installed the adjustable comb. Needless to say I love the gun. I like a little heavier gun so I added 6oz to the forearm and 8oz to the stock.

16. fast call

fast call TS Member

I also had numerous dealings with Joel all went really smoooooth. None better.

17. Neil R

Neil R TS Member

Joel and Matt have been absolutely great to work with. I have purchased 2 687 Silver Pigeons from Joel and Matt. Great pricing and a fair trade on one of them. Also Mark Simchick did great work on the adjustable comb on both of them. From the time I placed the order the stock was done in two days or so, and beautifully done I might add.
    Neil

18. Capt. Ralph

Capt. Ralph TS Member

I've been doing business with Joel for the last several years and find the total gun/accessories purchase experience second to none. Mark Shimchick's stock mods are also very note worthy. His work is exceptional, done in a timely matter and fairly priced.

19. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

I purchased a gun from him at the Grand a few yrs ago--no problems; good guy

20. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Bought a 682 combo from him last fall. Great people to deal with. A+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.