1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

"JOE90T" IS A MAN OF HIS WORD.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trap2, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with joe90t on this site. Joe and I struck a bargain on an item and I sent the money to him. After receiving the payment, Joe sent me the item, only to have it to get lost in transit. Joe and I worked on this, together, and the item was finally picked up this morning, after about 10 days. Excellent item, exactly as Joe described it, and I couldn't be happier. This deal had all the possibilites to go wrong, but, we kept at it, and all ended well. If you have the opportunity to purchase an item from joe90t you will be dealing with an honest man of integrity.... Thanks Joe.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

2. copper

copper Member

Recently bought a shot gun from Joe /90t Was great to deal with could not have been happier with talking and dealing with Joe true Gentleman Joe is exactly what the sport of shooting needs to encourage people to get into it. Dave

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Thank you Gentlemen, NO Christmas present Could Come close to being as GREAT As These Compliments!!!!! You Guys were GREAT To deal with ALSO. Joe Whitehurst Merry Christmas

4. 7771

7771 Active Member

I have had the pleasure of talking with Joe on the phone and doing business with him-
    he is also very knowledgeable.

MERRY CHRISTMAS THE KETCHUM FAMILY

5. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

No doubt about it, you can buy with confidence when it comes to Joe. I bought my KS-5 from him. Merry Christmas everbody. Joe

6. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

Let me jump on the joe90t bandwagon, I bought a 90t from joe last summer. The gun was as he described and he is a true gentleman. He even told me if I wasn't happy with the gun he would send me my money back and i could return the gun. If you deal with joe you can't go wrong. Dale

7. Winchester M21

Winchester M21 Member

You talk'n about that wild man that used to hang around Clovis and raise all kinds of cane??

Better keep an eye on him!!

Not really, Joe is a wonderful guy and can be perty tuff to beat on the range too!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!

Shawn Massey

8. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

My Lands, You Guys have made my YEAR. Thank You so Much for the kind words. I am a very Blessed Man, Beautiful Wife, Great Family, A small amount of knowledge About Trap guns, And The Most Wonderful Friends & acquaintances Met On the Trap Range AND Ts.com. Hope you ALL have a Merry Christmas Because I SURE AM.!!! Hope to see Some of you At the Spring Grand In Febuary at TUCSON. Joe Whitehurst

9. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Great guy to deal with. personal check type of person, just like MOST posterson here. Hows my ole super x working for the young shooter Joe?

10. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

bcnu, That young man Shot The SX-1 Great For About 1500 Targets Then Traded It Back to Me. He Was Pushed Into A 391 Beretta By His YOUNG Peers And Went Down In Smoke!!!! I Did Everything I Could To Change His Mind But, No Luck.The 391 Is A Great Gun But, So Much Lighter Than The SX-1. His Peers Were Getting Tired Of Him Spanking Them On The Trap Range I Think They RaGGED Him To trade. HE Has not Shot Well Since Trading.I Hope To Get Him Back Into A SX-1 Or SX-3 This Next Season. Hey man Have A Merry Christmas. Joe & Vickie Whitehurst

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.