1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

joe wilson

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by ricks1, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

Hey look up joe wilson . I was going to send a nice message. He is overwhelmed

2. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Post his contact info so we can send campaign contributions! Shouting out was rude; what he shouted was true. I prefer truth anytime!

3. bocephus

bocephus Member

Any of you that watched the speech yell LIAR at their TV?

4. GRR

GRR TS Member

Just tried to open his web site, still overwhelmed. I just wanted to add my support for his defiant act. We need more congressmen with guts and someone to call a spade a spade.

Bocepus you are right, I yelled liar just minutes after Obama opened his mouth.

5. Jason B

Jason B Member

Unprofessional? Yes
    Disrepectful & rude? Probably
    100% accurate and what millions & millions should be shouting? ABSOLUTELY

6. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

I already heard someone else put it best. Someone in the audience finally cried out, "the king has no clothes". He doesn't have a clue how to run this country. He is now running a country he grew up hating and is running it into the ground. Only fools can't see that.

7. Quack Shot

Quack Shot Active Member

Try a one of these:

http://www.house.gov/formwilson/IMA/issue.htm

http://joewilsonforcongress.com/

Select the appropriate column from here (Contact):

http://congress.org/congressorg/bio/id/7954

8. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Once he started and it looked like just another campaign speech, I would have done what R-IL rep., John Shimkus did. I would have quietly rose to my feet and walked out.

9. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

This guy should be a poster boy for the Republican party, sorry that most of them dont have the guts to stand behind him...they'd rather run away! Get his address so we can make a contribution to the man! puablo

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The beat goes on.

11. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

Grow up. Wilson is a jerk.

The gutsy big talkers here won't cough up a dime for the idiot.

Unread, inadequate and still cheap.

12. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

why dont someone have a discharge on chucky. It would be like Orkin
    Wilson will have over 2mil by monday. Accorn is about to get busted so the money they sent miller will not show up.

13. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

What I have been reading is that Miller( the guy who is supposed to be running against Wilson ) has collected over 800,000 in just a short time since the outburst during the Presidents speech. Wilson has collected 200,000 so you guys better start to pony up some more money. :) Get out your pocket book and put your money where his mouth is. :) He must listen to Rush. All I have read is that there is no provision in the bill on health care reform to give service to illegals. Why would we? Another, "keep them afraid and keep them stupid" by the uppers of the gop. But you guys go ahead and send your money. :) Dan

14. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Donate your money at this site in support for Joe Wilson.

15. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Sometimes the truth rises to bite you in the butt! Wrong venue but it needed to be said. I truly hope this helps more then hinders his political position.

Big Jack

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Wilson showed the same amount of respect to hussein that liberals showed to George.

Consequently, Wilson has raked in $750,000 and rapidly growing. His donation site is overwhelmed. Love it!!

Liberals,,,unread, inadequate, not affordable and untrustworthy.

17. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Joe Wilson did nothing wrong the way I see it. The dem have done far worst. Remember when the Dem in another state did not want to vote on a bill so they ALL went to the bordering state of OK and charged their stay at Holiday Inn to the tax payers?

There was a funeral of a Dem and the other Dem's that went used that time to raise money and votes. Shamefull.

The Dem spend money on anything they want as long as its not theirs money they are spending.

Obama has spent more money they all the other Pre's put together did.

18. luvnbearhugs1

luvnbearhugs1 TS Member

To Dahaub,

The bill does say it will not pay out benefits to illegal aliens. But there is nothing in this bill the discontinues the support and provisions currently being extended to illegal aliens (Medicaid, food stamps, housing and education assistance) and the house is busy closing the loophole in the bill that does not provide for proof of legal presence. By the way, I, as an born here American citizen, has to provide proof of legal presence in order to renew my drivers license. I don't think it's too much to ask for everyone to prove they have a right to the privileges and services the government provides to our citizens.
    <br><br>
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/10/rep-wilson-outburst-leads-senate-dems-close-loophole-health-reform/?test=latestnews

19. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

The bill makes it against the law to ask if a patient is an illegal alien. You think that makes it effectively cover illegals by proxy? Dahaub, you're an idiot.

20. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

we need Orkin for dumbhob too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.