1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Whitehurst !!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 2005Kid, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2005Kid

2005Kid Member

I would Like to tell you good Trapshooting People About a MAN that is one of the finest I have ever met or known in my travels around the USA and Canada , Mexico this MAN 90T is old school that does what, when and How he says His word is better than Gold and his hand shake is a unbreakable bond!!!!
    Joe goes way up and beyond, This Man is the Pres. of the New Mexico Trap Association he is a Man you can always count on,He is a man to always Trust ! He is a gun Dealer that is a straight shooter and will always treat you right !!!! No matter which side of the deal you are on.
    I am Proud to call Joe better than my Friend and shooting Partner, He is my Brother !!!
    I love you Joe Thanks for everything and always being there !!!

Jimmy Cleveland !!!

2. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

I met Joe while going to the spring and fall grand in Tucson and I will agree, he is a very fine person. Thanks Stan

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

THANK YOU Jimmy and Stan !!! With kind words like these you guys are going to "Ruin" my reputation!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Joe is top shelf. never bought from a better man

5. 7771

7771 Active Member

Joe is the MAN what else can you say.
    Tom Ketchum

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Joe is a real asset to our sport and I'm proud to be a friend! He also helps a lot of needy kids through his Lions club also!! Good onya Joe!!

Hap

7. bas

bas Member

Joe is indeed one of a kind and one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

8. dale58

dale58 Well-Known Member

I bought a 90-T from Joe two years ago. He is a great guy to deal with, a pleasure to talk with on the phone ( we did a long distance deal) and I would buy from him again without hesitation. Dale

9. bgf

bgf Active Member

Wow...Joe's hat size must be a 8 1/2 by now.

Good guy to deal with too. His word is his bond...

Bernie

10. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

AHH Shucks Guys, Y'all making me Blush. I AM BLESSED with the BEST Friends & People I have "MET" on Ts.Com. You folks make me PROUD to Be An AMERICAN!!!!!! HAP- man you are a GREAT friend and thanks for mentioning the LIONS Club.I will buy you a "cold drink" at the Autumn Grand. MAN-I have to say helping Kids Get Eye Glasses & Giving away Bikes will Make a man feel 7' tall and i am only 5'8" I AM the LUCKIEST Ol' guy around. Joe joe90t

11. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

So Joe, your going toibe in Tucson next month? Joe

12. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

12ShotTwo, Joe Yes If everything goes as Planned. My eyes are NOT completly well yet but, are improving a little. Sure is hard to break the Hard right's & Left's when you can NOT see them Clearly. We WILL be There.!!!!!!!!!!! Joe joe90t

13. jerryw

jerryw TS Member

The ONLY reason I like Joe is that we are both 5'8". Sure is nice to look eye to eye when talking instead of having to look up.

Just kidding. Joe is a Great guy, and a good friend of mine.
    Jerryw

14. 4painter

4painter Member

bought a 3200 from this guy and he held it till i sent him a check, good guy on phone and is what they say about him

15. ljutic231

ljutic231 TS Member

If Joe is 5'8" he was standing on a brick Who else has a Double gun rig for shooting Dbls. But i still like him .He is fun to be around. Bob R.

16. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Dang, I'm gonna have to meet this guy. Anybody that draws that much accolade is someone I want to know.

17. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Matt, I would like to meet you also. Your Comments are ALWAYS on TARGET (oops) to many Capitals He He. These guys make me out to be 10' tall but, NOT So. Here are few pic's of the Doubles Rig I wear shooting. The reason i had it made "Double" is at my age i tend to "Tilt" to one side or the other.Matt, I Think you are one of the "Good Guys" too.!!!!! Joe joe90t
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. tammike

tammike Member

Boy-oh-boy ! You sure have a lot of people fooled Joe. LMFAO !!!! No really I would vote for you instead of Obama any day. See you over in Hobbs in a few weeks. Kinda be my re-entry since getting the ticker replumbed. later, mike

19. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

I just bought a gun from Joe. A-okay all the way, price, condition and fast response. I would buy again. He's a good guy.

20. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Mike, i am SOOO glad you are doing OK with that overhaul onyour ticker. You & Tammy are two of my Favorite People. Mike, i WILL Not be at Hobbs for their Annual. I Have My Lions Club Gun Show that weekend. I was hoping i could have the Gun show on another date but, the Civic Center was booked up.Go to Hobbs and Whup em Guys !!!!!!! Joe joe90t P.S. Not REAL sure if you REALLY complimented me 0r Not OBUMMER STINKS!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joe whitehurst guns

joe whitehurst trap