1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe & Moe thoughtful hunters

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by George Steffes, Jan 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

PROOF THAT HUNTERS ARE KIND-HEARTED

Hunter joe and his friend moe were sitting in a tall tower stand near Highway 7 early one cold December morning. Suddenly, a huge buck walked out over the corn they had spread in the low shrubs. The buck was magnificent, a once in a lifetime animal. His rack was huge.

Joe and moe shook hands as his mind was already counting the Boone and Crockett points. Moving quickly,moe carefully aimed the Leopold scope on his .300 Win Mag at the unsuspecting buck. As he was about to squeeze the trigger on this deer of a lifetime, his friend joe alerted him to a funeral procession passing slowly down Highway 7.

Moe pulled away from the gunstock, set the rifle down, took off his hat, bowed his head and then closed his eyes in prayer, joe was stunned, "Wow, that is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen you do. You actually let that trophy deer go to pay respects to a passing funeral procession. You are indeed the kindest man I have ever known, and I feel lucky to call you a friend.
    Moe shrugged, "Yeah, well, we were married for 37 years."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.