1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Ljutic Memorial Handicap

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by eric, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eric

eric TS Supporters TS Supporters

The Spokane Gun Club's Inland Empire Handicap will honor the passing of Washington State shooting great, Joe Ljutic, by hosting the Joe Ljutic Memorial Handicap on Saturday, May 17th. Ljutic Industries has made a large donation to make this happen and we will have $2000 in added monies for this event, divided into two yardage classes, PLUS 8 buckles.

The Inland Empire Handicap will be shot May 14th - 17th and will feature 1300 registered targets with thousands of dollars in added money plus a huge raffle, gold coin buckles and much more.

Programs should be out in the next couple of weeks - if you have attended in the last three years, you will receive a program. If you haven't been here before, please e-mail me and I will get you an on-line program and one in the mail when they are ready.

Come shoot with us!!

Eric Olson

2. eric

Bump

3. eric

ttt

4. eric

ttt

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Eric, the pdf file for last year is on the Spokane Gun Club website. I assume the program is the same events as last year ?? Oops, I just noticed 1300 targets instead of 1200 so you must have one extra event ??

6. eric

Hi Mike:

The extra 100 birds is the Joe Ljutic Handicap. If you send me your e-mail address, I will forward the 2008 PDF file for the program. Also, do we have your mailing address for the printed program?

Thanks!

Eric Olson

7. eric

Hi Drew:

Yes, John has offered his services with target setting and about anything else we may need help with - we will put him to work, too.

Also, I would like to shoot a round or two with your Trap Special if it will be available. I am looking at upgrading to either the Trap Special or the Kolar T/A when I get my Kolar sold. I probably won't shoot any better but at least would be lookin' good.

Eric

8. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Joe Ljutic Memorial Handicap?

How about a special purse for people shooting a Ljutic in the event?

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joe ljutic

lujtac handicap