1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Kuhn

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Joe,

Thank you for your invitation to join whatever social group it was, but I do not participate any of the social groups.

I made the mistake of giving a thumbs-up for a merchant last year on Face Book and now I keep receiveing notifications that people whose names I do not recognize are supposedly trying to contact me.

Shoot Well,

Rollin

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

No problem. I replied to one guy from work and ended up inviting hundreds to be connected in LinkedIn. Their form must have had a scroll bar on it somewhere. Thought I was sending out an invite to about 10 people...sheesh.

3. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

Rollin,

It's cause your so lovable !! Everyone wants you around, and with your stock fitting skills and knowledge.. I think it's a good idea also!!

4. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

Thank you. It might be that or the "likeable" pills that I take. Maybe I'll cut back from two to one per day.

Before I started taking then, small children would throw rocks at me when I walked by. (I was used to blond, scantily clad cherleaders doing that but little kids?)

Rollin

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Joe, Basically the same thing happened to me with Linkedin. They're insidious the way they trick you. Once you've signed up the only way to get away from them I think is to go into a witness protection program.

6. smoking clays

smoking clays Member

Joe,
    I check and i do have the internatioal clays powder we were talking about. PM me and we can talk.

Randy