1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Goldberg Update

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Guess most of you know I've had a bad month. Anyone who has been trying to contact me in the last week or two I'm sorry. I've been going through some oral surgery and hand a bad reaction too the antibiotics. On top of that I was so far over on minutes this month on my cell phone that I went over my spending limit by $300.00 I'd straighten it out and then it would be turned off again four times this week. My bill cycles on the 10th and then the phone should work I already paid sprint twice but their computers don't update. For now please E-mail me @ gunfit@aol.com. Steve I'm redoing your stock I couldn't get the stain to match the forend I'm doing both over and will overnight itto you as soon as it's done.
    Joe Goldberg

2. razor

razor TS Member

joe, i know we talked a week ago but as any one was worried about hearing from you i am glad you posted. it's still winter here and i am expecting my stock but still have great respect for your lost. so sorry obout your recent oral surgery on top of your recent lost. be strong and hang in there. steve & ellie raisbeck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.