1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Goldberg, stockmaker, contact info please

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jerry944t, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I'm trying to contact Joe Goldberg, the stock maker from New Jersey. The only thing I could find on the net was an old number that is no longer in use.

Can anyone give me his present number or email address?

Thanks,

Jerry

2. Tax Man

Tax Man TS Member

Hi,

His email is gunfit@aol.com

Paul

3. Jerry944t

Thanks Paul, have a phone number handy?

Perazzibigbore..yeah he's still active. I just saw 2 very nice stocks that he recently completed. I just want someone who will drill a bolt hole, supply the bolt and inlet the blank. I want to do all the dimensions shaping, finishing and checkering myself.

I used to do rifles but inletting them was easy and there was no bolt hole involved.

Jerry

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

I saw him two years ago at a flyer shoot in North Carolina. He still lived in New Jersey. Try (609) 390-2597.

5. Jerry944t

dickgtax, thanks, I tried that number and a realy cranky guy hung up on me.

On second thought maybe that was the right number :)

6. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

It was

7. Too Tall

Too Tall TS Member

Jerry944T

I just saw this thread. In case you still want Goldberg's info it's: 609-231-6187 or 390-2597. e-mail gunfit@aol.com. I haven't called him, so if the number is good, I'd like to know. He was at PG Trap and Skeet I believe it was back in November and was, correcting the fit of a gun fitted by one of the Kolar stock fitters and the work was impressive.

Robert Houston

8. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

All the # are good. Sorry I haven't been around much this year Rising fuel costs and increased demand for custom stocks have me too busy to attend the shoots. I'm doing alot of gunfitting in the NJ DEL MARYLAND area and some of Eastern PA. The Best # to reach me is on my Cell 609 231 6187 I check my e-mail once a week so be paitent. Don't leave a message on my cell just keep calling I'll get back to you in a day or three. Joe Goldberg Stockmaker Gunfitter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

goldberg custom stocks

joe goldberg gunstocks