1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Dillard: Best Wishes on Getting Well Soon

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

This morning, I heard second hand, that accomplished So-California shooter Joe Dillard had some very bad luck and some unfortunate injuries that put him in the hospital. I HEARD that Joe, who was attending the Spring Grand in Tuscon, dropped a heavy guncase on a toe. That was quite painful. Joe then drove himself back to Los Angeles since the shoot was concluded. Joe had to be admitted to a hospital; apparently he had other difficulties that MAY have been precipitated by the very painful broken toe. I heard that he damaged some discs in his back and repairs on the toe and back required surgery.

Joe is presently comfortable in a Los Angeles area hospital. I'd like to wish Joe a very speedy and excellent recovery. I am sure others will wish to join in with good wishes and maybe somebody knows in which hospital Joe is staying to receive cards etc.

Thanks,

David Buchman
    Los Angeles

(Again, I heard the story second hand from a trapshooter (who doesn't do computers) doing some sheet metal work at my home; he and I felt it appropriate to post here. I hope the story is at least 90% accurate as related by me.)

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

Joe...get well soon!

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Get well Joe. Dave Bishop

4. Vickie

Vickie Member

Hey that sounds kind of screwy. To drop a guncase on your toe and end up with back surgery? I think there is more to this. Either way, Joe, Hope you get well soon and out of the hospital. Enjoyed talking to you in Tucson.

Vickie

5. tomlieb

tomlieb Member

Best wishes to a great guy and a super great trapshooter. Get well and back to the range soon
    Tom Lieb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

joe dillard trap shooter