1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Biden's Shotgun Defense Clinic

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Joe Biden

Joe Biden-- “I did one of these town-hall meetings on the Internet and one guy said, “Well, what happens when the end days come? What happens when there’s the earthquake? I live in California, and I have to protect myself.”

I said, “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

Will Sheriff Joe come to this guys defense......

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) - A 22-year-old man found himself facing a summons after he told officers he fired his shotgun repeatedly upon finding masked suspects leaning in his window.

Snowden told police the suspects pointed weapons at him and told him to shut the bedroom door. Thinking the suspects were going to rob him, he moved into the hallway and retrieved a shotgun.

Moyers said Snowden fired through his bedroom door, then opened the door and fired several more rounds toward the window. Any suspects fled the area and could not be located by officers.

And now this guy got his ass arrested.
  2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2007
    Eastern Washington
    If I was his lawyer, I'd be hauling VP Biden to court!!

But then you'd be dealing with Holder!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.