1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Biden says IMPEACH!!!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by GunDr, Mar 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Biden Quote---“I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee for 17 years or its ranking member. I teach separation of powers in Constitutional law. This is something I know. So I got together and brought a group of Constitutional scholars together to write a piece that I’m going to deliver to the whole Unites States Senate pointing out the President has no Constitutional authority to take this nation to war against a country of 70 million people unless we’re attacked or unless there is proof that we are about to be attacked. And if he does, if he does, I would move to impeach him. The House obviously has to do that, but I would lead an effort to impeach him. The reason for my doing that, and I don’t say it lightly, I don’t say it lightly….”

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Adpa5kYUhCA?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Adpa5kYUhCA?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Oh Hell, he was talking about Bush back in 2007....never mind.

2. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Good one....

3. quartering

quartering Active Member

as the vp, i'll bet he really does. good luck with it

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

When I first heard Ron Paul, I thought he was foolish or maybe even nuts. Not anymore! I now find myself agreeing with him on virtually everything. His is the kind of common sense that can bring us back to a constitutional republic.

For too long, the Dems and the media have bombarded us with drivel which we soon take to be true. Not any more. We now have loud voices talking truth and common sense. Thanks to outlets like Fox and people like Judge Napolitano and John Stossel, these voices are being heard.

Wake up, America!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Biden......a drooling lush just along for the ride.

HM

6. quartering

quartering Active Member

what do biden and trump both have in common? substitute "you're fired" for "impeach." i think there's a leno joke in there somewhere. good luck with it

7. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

The people who voted for war and then stabbed our troops in the back have now taken us to war without bringing it to a vote in Congress.

Something ain't right around here.

8. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I agree totally, Bushmaster.

9. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

Well, it does appear we're living in a monarchy these days. Yes, Ron Paul while coming off a little like Perot IS an improvement. 50 years ago if a President had gone to war without the congresses approval he'd been impeached. No doubt. And yes, Biden is a walking compost pile. Jim

10. dickn52

dickn52 TS Member

Hey. Remember that if Obammy was impeached, Biden would become President. Now that ought to curdle the milk.

11. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Be sure to thank your union buddies for all the cash they ponyed up to bring both those idiots to office.
    Guess their mission has been accomplished huh..???

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Hell the Unions are so dumb they havn't figured out yet they are being taken down the piss patch. I can't believe how ingnort and stupid they really are.
    The only good thing out of it they will be usless by the time the bad BO is done. The greed will have consumed the mob bosses and they will be kissing Soros A$$. Wild Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.