1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Biden - Piece of work

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by The Kolar Kid, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

Check out this guy on youtube, danerous man...

KK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qK5yWWGELIc

2. Cubcadet

Cubcadet TS Member

I really do not think Biden makes a big difference in this election. I do understand the importance in keeping this marxist out of the oval office. The Democrats have done everything under the sun to gain power up and including keeping oil prices high which effects the economy and blaming the Bush administration. They have sabotaged everything that they could to discredit Pres. Bush. My feeling is that most libs who say they will vote for BO when asked, when they get into the privacy of the voting booth will put their mark for somebody else....it seems less racist that way.

Cubby

3. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

I actually think that the Demo establishment (led by Bill & Hillary) have added Lying Joe to HELP get Obama beat. I think they will concede this election to get Hillary on the ticket in four years against McCain on a re-election.
    I'm serious -- think about the possibilities.

4. chessney

chessney TS Member

I saw an interesting bumper sticker today."Gas was $1.43 a gallon when Bush took office you do the math"....Hummmm...Ziggy

5. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Hi,
    I am not into politics, & refuse to listen to anymore political speeches.
    After two years,all I want to do is put my X next to McCain, or I should say,NO to BO. However, I have noticed Biden in running for two offices at
    the same time. He is running for the senate & V.P. in the same election. As I said, I don't follow politics,so I may be wrong. Has this ever been done before?
    The Democratic party is promoted as the working
    mans party,all of their canditaes have been attorneys except Gore who flunked out of law school.
    JJJ

6. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

Us Delawareans consider Biden's greatest accomplishment.............his hair transplant.

Adios, Dirk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.