1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Biden,,,,"just being fair"..

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by bigdogtx, Mar 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh, Joe. There you go again....

2. zarathrusta

zarathrusta TS Member

Joe Biden,,,,

He needs a night out with the Young Eagles.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe Biden,,,,

Need I remind everyone again just how unethical and unintelligent Joe Biden is? Just Google "Joe Biden Plagiarism" or check out the link above. You can also read about his 45 year history of plagiarism at this website: http://www.famousplagiarists.com/politics.htm#biden

After running his mouth during the election about the importance of helping poor people, Biden's tax returns revealed that he personally gave less to charity than many average citizens (myself and my wife included). On top of that, a few months ago it was revealed that Biden, after serving as a U.S. Congressman for 36 years, had a total net worth of... brace yourself... $27,000! In other words, over his 3.6 decade career at the highest level in the federal government of the richest country on earth, Biden managed to accumulate an average of $750 per year. How sickening is that? How shameless must such a person be to even show their face on Capital Hill, must less presume to tell hardworking taxpayers how their money should be spent when they manage their own personal finances like a child for 36 years? And don't even get me started on his ridiculous fake teeth and hair plugs.

I challenge intelligent Democrats to come forth and thoughtfully explain why Joe Biden should not be considered a buffoon and a national disgrace.

-Gary

4. zarathrusta

zarathrusta TS Member

Joe Biden,,,,

I'm essentially a libertarian with a lower case l, but I don't think either party has the disgraceful buffoon market cornered.

5. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe Biden,,,,

Z: I too consider myself a Libertarian and my political criticisms go both ways. But nobody said anything about cornering the buffoon market. I'm just talking about this one particular unethical and brainless buffoon, and I'm curious if there's one smart Democrat who can proudly and intelligently defend this idiot's reputation. Democrats, Republicans and Libertarians alike should be embarrased that this aged fratboy fool represents our great country. Where is the shame? Have we no pride at all?

-Gary

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Joe Biden,,,,

And this particular buffoon becomes President if anything happens to the big "O".

A chilling thought.

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

Joe Biden,,,,

Well, he's exempted from the Healthcare Reform legislation...so maybe he ain't so dumb after all.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Joe Biden,,,,

shows how ignorant the voting public is. And, McCain was the Republican choice after the primary! Proves my point.

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe Biden,,,,

Setterman is exactly right about ignorance (and apathy) of our citizenry.

Churchill once said something like, "The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter." And he made this observation roughly seven decades ago -- long before Westerners were dumbed down like they are now. I enjoy a diverse array of friends and like talking to people of all ages and walks of life, but frankly I am still sometimes astounded by people's ability to walk the planet for several decades without absorbing even the most basic information about the world in which they live.

I've met grown adults who think Africa is a country and didn't know that Washington D.C. and Washington State are on opposite sides of the country. I talked to a college graduate who didn't know the difference between horizontal and vertical. An attractive middle-aged woman cutting my hair once asked, "It's probably been about a month since your last haircut, so how about I take off 1/2 inch?" I replied, "It's been longer than that so go ahead and take off at least 5/8." She stood there frozen for about five seconds before admitting, "Obviously I'm not a fraction scientist, but I can see you don't have eight inches of hair so how am I supposed to cut off five of them?" When I politely said, "No, no -- 5/8 is just a little more than 1/2" she shot back "Five and eight are a hell of a lot bigger than one and two, but if people would just try to speak English none of this made-up stuff would even matter."

-Gary

10. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Joe Biden,,,,

Gary you owe me a keyboard. I had two guys tell me that they had Blowed up two guns reloading so they quit because with the cost of replacing the guns they were not saving any money. I suspect one of those guys wife's was cutting your hair. Jeff

11. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe Biden,,,,

That's a classic, Jeff. I rarely discuss reloading because the whole notion of numbskulls like those guys constructing ammunition and shooting next to me or my loved ones makes me want to scream.

-Gary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.