1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Joe Biden - another Dan Quail

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by cubancigar2000, Oct 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They are both in the same league? I apologize for the spelling of Dans name, shame on me as I lived 30 miles from his Huntington Indiana home for many years. I guess I had quail hunting on the brain

2. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

I think Biden can spell "potato", but they're both still a putz. (putzes'?)

3. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Joe Biden makes Dan Quayle look like Einstein. Biden is just a talking head he is in his position by design. Obama doesn't want anyone in that office that might be able to figure out what he is doing. Or the brains to speak up if someone told him.

Bob Lawless

4. Hoosier Daddy

Hoosier Daddy TS Member

Obama was smart to run Biden as VP. He figured it was an insurance policy. I believe he thought as much as some people may hate me they would not harm me and let Biden become the President and on top of that, they wouldn't harm both of us because that would make Pelosi the Prez. Smart thinking!

5. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

If the media went after Biden like they did Quayle or Palin, he would have been gone from the national scene 30 years ago. Oh Joe has gotten a free ride like all liberals do, from the media.

I bet if you're a liberal you could even get drunk, drive off a bridge and leave a woman in the back seat of your car and they would still support you.

I was a volunteer on the Quayle for Senate campaign back in 1980 when he knocked off old liberal Birch Bayh.

Dan is a real conservative, not a RINO, wish he was back on the scene, but the national media butcherd him. The media started hating him the minute Bush 41, selected him to be his vice president. He wasn't on the media's short list when he was selected, and they don't like being surprised. Makes em look bad when somebody makes it without there knowledge, so that person must be destroyed.

6. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

The media went out of their way to make Dan Quayle look stupid. Joe Biden did it himself.

7. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Google Dan Quayle and Celebrus Investments

http://www.vicepresidentdanquayle.com/biography.html

8. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Sorry, that is or was Cerberus Corp, who also seem to own quite a few Firearms Manufacturing plants like DPMS, H&R, Remington, Bushmaster Etc, Etc

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Joe Biden...

Fake hair...

Fake teeth...

Fake intellect (multiple shameless plagiarism scandals dating back to law school in 1965 when he was caught cheating and given a grade of F).

http://www.famousplagiarists.com/politics.htm#biden

Another brilliant choice by the American electorate.

-Gary

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    "I bet if you're a liberal you could even get drunk, drive off a bridge and leave a woman in the back seat of your car and they would still support you."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

11. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

As already posted by others...
    Dan Quayle is an intelligent man. Sadly for our nation...when he was shredded by the media, the Republican party was incompetent in rising to his defence and there were not sufficient conservative forces ( e.g.: "talk radio") to marshall public opinion and salvage his career. Fast forward to 2008, and we see the same left-wing tactics being applied to Sarah Palin.
    Joe Biden is a relatively stupid hack politician who has been maintained in his political career by BIG LABOR and the millions of dollars of union dues they use to keep him in office. He was not chosen to be V.P. because he is a brilliant leader, capable of stepping in should something happen to the President.
    As to Nancy Pelosi....I challenge my friends in organized labor who pay the dues to prop up the Democrat party...HOW THE H*LL can you allow your party to put THAT thing in a position to be 3rd in line to the office of the President...!!!????
    WTF....?????

12. TF

TF Active Member

The basic difference is that Quayle is basically honest and Biden basically wouldn't know what honest is even if it smacked him right in the kisser.

Tom Frazer

13. larryjk

larryjk Member

Ask Prez Obama how many states in the US. He has probably had that explained to him by now!

14. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

I have a paycheck that says Quayle's IQ is at least 35% higher than Biden.... Actually, he may be higher than OBambi and Biden added together....

LWL

15. Finprof

Finprof TS Member

It isn't commonly known that the teacher who prepared the flash cards for Dan Quayle misspelled the word as "potatoe", so Quayle was responding to the spelling on the flash card, thinking that the teacher had spelled it correctly.

The moral of the story is that, if you believe what teachers tell you, you could wind up looking like an idiot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.